View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 07:58 AM   #43
Sally123

Name: ~
Sex: Iron Man
Sexuality: ~

Answer the next THIRTY DIRTY questions with honesty and detail.

1) Do you prefer to shower or bath? How is this a dirty question?! .. uh, depends on my mood..

2) Tell everyone reading what you are currently wearing? Clothes.. ?

3) If you had your own slave for the day, what would you have them do? Clean my room. No, that wasn't a joke... I'm serious!

4) If you were a slave for the day what would you like to do? I dunno.. please the master dude person?

5) Have you seen anybody naked? If so, who? Yes. Too many to bother listing.

6) Are you naturally submissive or dominant? I'm naturally awesome.

7) What part of your body is your favorite and why? My eyes. They look nice. Plus, eyes are just plain awesome.

8) What part of your body do you like the least and why? The whole fat thing.

9) Have you ever lost a stripping game? If so what happened? Nah..

10) What age did you have your first orgasm? ~

11) How often do you masturbate? I don't..?

12) Have you ever masturbated whilst someone else has been in the same room or in front of someone? If so who? ~

13) Have you ever tasted your own cum? If so how did it taste? No.. How does it taste?

14) Tell everyone reading what you wear to bed? A HUUUUUUGE t-shirt. or pj's. LOL

15) If I gave you 24 hours to live, what sexual activities would you carry out? None. I'd be too busy hanging out with my <3 Family.

16) Do you enjoy giving oral? No, Oral exams make me nervous. >.> .. were talking about school.. Right?

18) Would you rather sleep with a guy or a girl? .. I've done both. Sleepover ftw!

22) List your three most desired places you would like to have sex? 1. A bedroom? 2. Bed.... 3. A wood-carved bed with roses (without thorns!) around it. And candles around the room. :P

23) Have you any sexual experiences in public places? If so please describe. ~

24) What's the longest you've gone inbetween orgasms? Huh?

25) Does the thought of being humiliated turn you on? No..

26) Have you ever had anyone tie you up? If so did you like it? Nope.

27) If I made you invisible for the day, how would you use your new power for your sexual gratification? I wouldn't.

28) Have you ever been caught Masturbating, or has anyone caught you whilst you were naked? If so who and when? No. ?

Member of "exclusive jokes that only Sally and Sashy understand" club.

22:58:14] Dracnoff [»] Sally123: Be more like Robbo77 and never give up!

[00:31:31] Satoshi: ‹@Sally123› I love the way you type :kissing:
Sally123 is offline   Reply With Quote