View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 03:00 PM   #209
SneakerSlave

Get naked and use your underwear to clean all the toilets and toilet seats with it, while leaving your clothes in the stall you were undressing in. If you find a toilet that has not been flushed... throw your underwear in it, put your head in the toilet. Put a sock in your mouth so you need to breath through your nose.

Now you are going to jerk. But you can only move your hand up and down your shaft 10 times for every person who enters the rest room, stop after 10 times and keep waiting until the next person enters. Could take a while that you have to sit like that before you cum or you must be very horny. Of course up front no jerking at all, first time you touch your dick is when you are ready and the first person enters a stall next to you and only ten times up and down. After finally cumming just put on the clothes and leave.

>>> Note for the person who wants to write down a dare for me:
I am looking for dare(s) to do in an open toilet in a park, which is very rancid because it's not being cleaned ever. It's at a 15 minutes walk from my home in a park in mid town. Men piss on a sladded (grid on the) floor, there are no real toilets in there and no stalls, just one open space with two places where man piss on the metal on the floor. So the floor is often being used too of course. You can smell this toilet far before you are there haha. It's next to a road that crosses the park, but once inside I'm out of view. It cannot be closed, so everyone could walk in there any time and can see everything that is going on in there at once. Perhaps I can do something outside the toilet too. Pics available if you want to see what it looks like. PM your mail address if you want to receive them to create an assignment for me. Make it a hard one for me!
Cum, outdoor, public, bit pain, bondage, sneakers, clothing and sneaker assignments (risk-damage), integrating assignments in real life, anal, feet, spanking, masturbation control, piss, dice games & dares.

No turn on, but possible:

Scat, messy

Limits:
Blood, unsafe & physically dangerous, skin damage, femdom & female clothes, diapers, extreme pain, family & Friends

I have a Yahoo group which contains all my clohing, which a dom could use to determine what I need to wear/risk
SneakerSlave is offline   Reply With Quote