View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 11:54 AM   #16
fullofsecrets

Default Violence Is A Virtue Part Six

The 25 foot walk from the cellar felt like miles to Jack. Although he could not see them he still had muscles, for he was able to walk most of the way. He tried to keep his head up, away from looking down at his body. His ribs were clearly visible and his shoulders, once strong and weight bearing, were now scrawny and limp. He still could not understand what this man in front of him was doing. He had once assumed that he was just going to leave him down in that cellar as he awaited death to come and collect, but now he was being led directly into his home.

Once inside the house Jack saw Heather bent over on the floor with a pail of soapy water and a wash cloth. Her back was towards him, but he could also tell she was malnourished. Richard stomped his foot. "Go make the guest bed!"

Heather jumped and turned around, she had not even known that he was there. She wondered for a moment about whether or not her eyes were deceiving her. Before her Jack stood there alive and breathing, but sick and lifeless at the same time.

She sprung to her feet and inside she smiles. Without a moment to lose she rushed to hug him, but her Father stepped in front of her and knocked her to the floor. "GO MAKE THE BED, BITCH!!" he shouted. She stood and slowly walked away, unsure about if she should be happy or concerned.
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
fullofsecrets is offline   Reply With Quote