Thread: Fiction: The Office Strip
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 02:15 PM   #73
John332
getDare Sweetheart

"Is that from your 'master'?" I asked

She grunted and nodded

We'd just finished our second beers and the light was fading fast when a loudspeaker sounded towards the front and rear of the park.

"The park is now closing. Please make your way to the nearest exit. The park is now closing."

"Come on," Karen said. "The gardeners usually make one pass of the garden and then lock up."

We left the picnic table and pushed our way through a thicket, crouching - then sitting slightly uncomfortably as I realised that it would be even less comfortable crouching. The light was dimming, but having spent time outside, my eyes were reasonably well accustomed to it.

Five minutes passed, then ten. A light sliced through the darkness, forcing me to blink and look away, and an old man walked through the clearing, sweeping his light to either side. We waited for another ten minutes, then Karen got up.

"Ok," she said. "Time's a-wasting. No staring now."

She stepped out of her flip-flops, pulled her skirt down, revealing a lacy pair of pink panties, and wriggled out of her top, passing them all to me. I couldn't help but stare at her matching pink push-up bra and well-defined cleavage.

"What did I just say?" She glared at me and I tore my eyes away
John332 is offline   Reply With Quote