Thread: Fiction: The Office Strip
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 05:44 AM   #72
John332
getDare Sweetheart

I really found it hard to concentrate for the rest of the day. The idea of spending an evening with a girl that I'd been masturbating over for the last week, in her knickers, was quite distracting, and a few colleagues mentioned that I wasn't quite with it.

5pm couldn't come quickly enough, but I had more time to kill after that. I went straight to the park to make sure I knew where it was, and had a look around. It was actually huge; there was a pond, a few wooded sections, an ornamental cottage, secluded woodland paths, views across London and all kinds of picnic spots. I made sure I knew roughly where things were and spent an hour or so in an Italian restaurant down the road.

I met Karen outside the park a bit later on. She'd dressed in flip-flops, a short skirt and tight black top and I found myself staring at her a little bit.

"Ok, come on Dave, let's go," she said. We walked into the park, not really speaking, and passed the lake, went down a woodland path and found ourselves in a small clearing with a picnic table. Karen reached down to a tesco bag by the bench and pulled out two cans of beer and peered inside.

"Drink?" She said, offering it to me. I took the beer and we sat back to pass the time until the park closed.
John332 is offline   Reply With Quote