View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 08:02 PM   #1
smilesmishy

Send a message via MSN to smilesmishy
Exclamation The first of many, beauties form !!! [Fiction]

just starting this straight off since its in my head

I saw her staring at me a few times during the party, throwing her body from side to side and seducing me with her red red lips her eyes i could not see as she covered them with glasses as dark as night, her body moved like water fluid and flowing with the music her short skirt revealing her slender legs her pale blue singlet holding her beautiful boobs as her wavy brown hair gracefully moved with her movement. She was beautiful, enticing, sexy and she was seducing me and she was hardly doing a thing.

The music played, the crowd of people at the party had gotten fairly bigger
i moved toward her i had a small buldge growing within my pants i was wearing black briefs and red and white shorts over them with a white singlet.

I got to were she had been dancing but she had moved towards the doors 'she cant leave' i thought i chased after her through the doors but she was no where to be seen a light touch onto my shoulder and i was in a new world, as i turned my heart fluttered 'i think youve been following me' she whispered into my ear she then planted a kiss on my lips the taste of cherry, she held my hand in hers and led me down the road to an abondoned house it was 2am but i couldnt feel more awake.

through the dusty stairways we went until we reached a dark room she pushed me on a chair and danced for me my hands moving up her skirt but never allowing it to high, i enjoyed it.

she kissed me and boy was i hard, i was fairly muscular with a 6pack and firm pecks. she was the girl of my dreams she lifted my singlet off and my body ached for her,

kissing down my body she dragged my shorts down revealing a large buldge what ever was happening i was gonna get a bj or something great she gave me a lap dance and we embraced eachothers unique forms, my hands slid under her shirt towards her lacey bra it was smooth like her skin and ever soo soft everytime i tried to feel her she pulled back. 'playing hard to get... i like that' i said she kissed me and moved towards my buldge 'someones been a naughty boy' she dragged my under wear off quickly and threw them across the room she danced for me the music could be heard it was faint but i adored this moment.

Moving towards my clothes she grabbed them and threw them outside onto the shaky veranda. Pre cum moved around my strong hard on and she moved back slipping a condom onto it, throbbing we groaned as she sucked teasing the head with a lick he and there stopping three times my body jolted the feeling was immense as i came shooting through into the condom my torso flexed as she lay back still in perfect form.

as my hard on fell she slipped the condom off with her soft gentle hands, tieing it up and throwing it into a dusty corner, i studied her beautiful body and held her hand when she pushed against my chest to stand up 'who are you?' i asked, she smiled and whispered back in my ear 'you've met me before'

i was confused i hadnt ever seen her before but there was something familiar about her, i thought hard the way she teased me she was the dominant one that was familiar to me, 'how?' i asked

'once apon a dream' she giggled and kissed me hard 'we'll meet again...' she whispered something else and i recognised it but couldnt quite think were i had heard it from she stood up and stroked my groin and my leg a tingle of a hard on began again she stopped at the stairs when i spoke again 'how am i meant to get my clothes' she smiled and continued down...

part 2 coming soon which will be more exciting
smilesmishy is offline   Reply With Quote