View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 12:51 PM   #7
Knots101
Account Banned

Lmao well since i lost the role play session log since this story is over 2-3 weeks old lol. I guess i will just continue and change it up a little so it follows the "tord" base line.

Tim was always a smooth talker and could get his way with women in the blink of a eye. He had tryed a new approach today. As he was sitting on her lap he thought "Hmm should i go farther." He was pretty certain that he could go pretty far with this as Linda had a crush on him. He decided to perk up from his non talking state and will a small sigh and "Heyy, Want to cheer me up?" To get Linda's attention. She replied with out hesitation "I would do anything to cheer you up'' she relized what she had said afterwards. Tim's eyes went devious as he suggested that they wake up the other boy, Taylor, and play some truth or dare. She agreed thinking how bad can it get. Taylor was a short kid only 5'8" and was always up to do anything and this was deffintally the case when they woke him up because he seemed to be very excited and agreed before they could even finish asking. Little did Linda know... Taylor and Tim had planned the night out...

hehehe, Thanks for all the feed back guys. Rep is nice too. I will continue when i get some more free time.