View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 12:45 PM   #5
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Name: Brian
Sex: Man
Sexuality: Bi-sexual

Answer the next THIRTY DIRTY questions with honesty and detail.

1) Do you prefer to shower or bath? Shower

2) Tell everyone reading what you are currently wearing? Black shinny boxers

3) If you had your own slave for the day, what would you have them do? Serve me, duhhh.

4) If you were a slave for the day what would you like to do? What ever Master wanted me to do, with in my limits.

5) Have you seen anybody naked? If so, who? Yes, to many to count or remember their names.

6) Are you naturally submissive or dominant? Submissive, but I have been the dominant a couple of times.

7) What part of your body is your favorite and why? I am a butt man. What can I say, to quote Sir Mix-alot: "I like big butts and I can't lie."

8) What part of your body do you like the least and why? Nothing. This is waht I have been given, and I can work with it.

9) Have you ever lost a stripping game? If so what happened? No, never.

10) What age did you have your first orgasm? I don't remember, the earliest I can remember is when I was 10

11) How often do you masturbate? When told to.

12) Have you ever masturbated whilst someone else has been in the same room or in front of someone? If so who? I do it all the time in front of Master or Mistress.

13) Have you ever tasted your own cum? If so how did it taste? Yes, and it is an acquired taste.

14) Tell everyone reading what you wear to bed? Boxers or Nothing.

15) If I gave you 24 hours to live, what sexual activities would you carry out? Nothing, I done everything I wanted to do.

16) Do you enjoy giving oral? Sure. Both to men and women.

17) Have you ever tried anything anal? If yes, what? Yes, a gentlemen never tells.

18) Would you rather sleep with a guy or a girl? Why not both at the same time?

19) When was the last time you orgasmed and what did you think about? Couple of days ago. Don't really remember what I was thinking.

20) Describe your pubic hair style? Neat and Trimmed

21) How much would you charge for...
(i) Sex with someone of a different sex? The standard $20
(ii) Sex with someone of the same sex? The standard $20
(iii) Giving oral to a guy? The standard $20
(iv) Giving oral to a girl? The standard $20

22) List your three most desired places you would like to have sex? Who, where when.

23) Have you any sexual experiences in public places? If so please describe. A gentlemen never tells.,..,

24) What's the longest you've gone inbetween orgasms? I can go about 5 months or so.

25) Does the thought of being humiliated turn you on? Why wouldn't it?

26) Have you ever had anyone tie you up? If so did you like it? All the time. Yes I love it.

27) If I made you invisible for the day, how would you use your new power for your sexual gratification? I would not want to be invisible.

28) Have you ever been caught Masturbating, or has anyone caught you whilst you were naked? If so who and when? No one has ever caught me mastubating. Thats why you lock the door. Everyone has seen me naked. Here, there, and every where.

29) What is the most embarrassing dare you have ever been given to do? I had to go to a busy street, pee my pants and ask people going by: Since my mommy is not here, could you change me?

30) Ask your own question here for the next person... My question is what's the scariest dare you have ever done? I don't scare easy. Never happened.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask

Last edited by Dareholic; 08-23-2012 at 06:20 PM.
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote