Thread: Fiction: The Office Strip
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 10:37 AM   #65
John332
getDare Sweetheart

> Thanks for the great feedback everyone - and thanks for the star rating as well! Here's the next bit:

"So what do you need?" I asked. "Since you've told me your big secret, we should do this."

She flicked an eyebrow at "we"

"Actually, all I need you to do is make sure that no-one else comes in the karaoke area while I'm doing 'like a virgin'. I need to video myself singing along to it solo, but there can't be any other people in the room."

I was pretty sure there would be more to it than that, but I could wait to find out. I nodded and we waited for the next group to come out. They'd just started "Bat out of Hell" so we chatted a bit more

"So what is it that this guy - your 'master' does exactly?"

She scowled at me again. "He's a developer for the advertising company on the top floor. Pays him bags of cash apparently. And I get to report my dares on an app he wrote."

I snorted. "Well, at least you've got modern technology on your side"

She changed the subject and started to be rude about the various people we worked with, and I listened to her tirade until a group of people came charging out of the karaoke room screaming for shots. Karen slipped in and looked back at me

"Not a single person in, ok? And no peeking. If anyone else appears on camera, it's all over."

I shrugged. "You got it - I'll keep my side of the bargain."

She closed the door behind her.
John332 is offline   Reply With Quote