Thread: Fiction: The Office Strip
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 07:53 AM   #63
John332
getDare Sweetheart

"You remember how you said that none of us are paid well enough to be here late?"

I nodded

"Well, I got a bit behind on my rent a few months ago. And then I got roped into one of those poker games, and lost. In fact, I'm not good at poker at all. I was starting to get into serious debt when one of the guys suggested a deal. He'd be my master for four months and give me dares ... well, commands really. For every command, he'd set an amount of money, and put it into an account for me. At the end of each month, I get that cash, but if I fail a single dare, the money goes to charity."

"What kind of dares?" I said, already thinking I knew the answer

She scowled again.

"Nothing like that. Well, nothing quite like that. No sex - I'm not like a ho. In fact, he never gives me any commands where he touches me. I suppose I might as well tell you - those poker games have dares in them as well. Like, if you lose, the next poker night you have to sit at your desk naked while everyone else plays. And the winner comes to check on you later on."

"Ok," I said. "So what's the problem? It sounds like it could be fun"

"Well, he commanded me to lose the time before last. And the first two months I failed dares. So really I've just been humiliating myself for nothing."

I looked at the date - it was the 21st. "How are you doing so far?"

"Pretty good," she said, brightening. "I've not failed anything so far. But I do have one dare to do tonight, which is where I was hoping you'd come in. And it's not just helping me to drink gin all night."

Last edited by John332; 08-18-2012 at 08:04 AM.
John332 is offline   Reply With Quote