Thread: Shades vs. Kami
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 01:16 PM   #57
Shades
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasvilson View Post
Shades: Bond yourself spread eagle to your bed with a buttplug or dildo in your ass and a diaper on. You can't release yourself until you have pissed the diaper (and messed if not in limits)
I set this up as you asked I tied my legs to opposite corners then one hand to a corner. Next I cuffed my other hand to the bed whilst holding the key.
The plug was the hardest part of this dare, I was easily able to pee in a short while, but I had to contort oddly and strain to push out the plug so I could finish off the dare with a mess. My position coupled with the diaper, made it extremely hard to get out, it took more than 30 minutes alone. I was quite tired after it, but then an hour later, the urge to 'go' finally came, and 20 minutes later, I was free; messy, but free.

Quote:
Here is one for kami, you must edge 5 times using hot sauce/toothpaste as lube
I have done this before, I mixed the hot sauce and toothpaste, then "got to work". It felt weird, too hot when my hand was on it, yet too cold when my hand was off of it. Then both sensations taking turns in the spotlight. It didn't take too long for 5 edges, but still there was no turning back after putting those things on.

Quote:
Lets uneven them.
This one is for...KAMI
DARE
you have to dress up like a little girl, and fuck your ass while singing "its a hard knock life"
This dare was completed as part of evie.sub's dare. "get fully dressed as a girl go all out, and act like a girl for a complete day when you are home alone"
Luckily this song is only 3:58 or something so it wasn't too bad. But it was caught in my head for hours afterwards. My ass was a little sore from the previous dare (above).

Likes: Bondage,wetting, messy, enema, anal, humiliation, hidden public, sticky, masturbation, diaper, laxative, messing, lines, chance, rules, etc
Limits: Public, family, disgusting eating (poo/pee/cum), illegal, signature, extreme pain, photos/cam, cbt, unhealthy
By accepting a dare from Shades, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age, and the aforementioned assumes no liability for any actions taken thereof
Shades is offline   Reply With Quote