Thread: [NON-FICTION] Two Incidents
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 04:33 PM   #22
Left

Default Doors

Its easy to say that when we are naked, and a woman is about to be naked, men become animals. Tanner and Brad practically tore off Katies panties. And for good reason.

Katie had a marvelous ass and a nicely shaven pussy. The boys stared at her, she stared at us. It stayed that way for a few minutes. Seemed like too long.

Finally I decided it was enough. "Okay, Katie, you get can start the new cycle."

She didn't even hesitate. "Alright, Dyl. I dare you to let me hold your penis!"

I became three shades of red. I was not prepared for this, let alone from my cousin.

She didn't even wait for a reply, she just walked over and laid her hand on my erection.

She seemed to be in a place of bliss. Her left hand on my dick, her left circling her vagina. The boys were in a trance, Brad was even unconsciously touching himself.

"Uhh... Okay." I said as she was holding on. Her grip was changing from stronger to lighter, squeezing and caressing all at the same time. It was very awkward and I could hardly think. "Brad, I dare you to keep your hands on your ass cheeks."

This was to shift focus to him, and to get him to stop playing with himself.

Down the hall we all hear steps.

Silence.

Door opening.

We all start diving for cover and grabbing clothes. Katie put on her shirt and pants. Tanner had his pants on and jumped onto the couch. Jack and Brad ran into the bathroom with his clothes. And I ran into my room with my clothes.

I hear my dad talking to Katie and Tanner softly. Im erratically trying to fit all my clothes on. I realize that my boxer briefs are not actually mine, neither is my shirt.

Love's dares.

My Snapchat is: Left19

Ever want to talk/chat/dare don't hesitate to pm me!

My stories:
-Two Incidents: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=80737

-Unbound: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=101879