Thread: [NON-FICTION] Two Incidents
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 01:02 PM   #6
Left

Those two seconds before she covered up changed my life. I wanted more, and she had it.

Jannie was covering her breasts with her arms. She didn't lose that flame in her eye. “Jack,” she tried to get us to focus back on the game, “Truth or dare?”

Jack was still in a haze. “Truth”

Jannie thought for a moment. Somewhat agitated that she was the only one who picked dare. “Can I ask you two?”

Jack nodded.

“First, were my breasts the first you've seen?”

Jack nodded.

“Second, why are only choosing truth?”

Jack shrugged. A lot of information coming out of him.

Jannie was a little frustrated, yet still determined.

“Dyl.” Jack said after he realized Jannie wasn't going to give us a show anytime soon. “Truth or dare?”

I responded with “truth”. This tipped Jannie.

“Okay, Jack, Justin, Dyl. Before the truth, you guys have to switch it up. You can only say do one truth for every three dares.”

No choice. We agreed.

“Proceed.” Jannie said, calming down.

“Okay, Dyl, what did you think about Jannie's boobs?”

Honestly could not have thought of a more awkward question. Jannie and Justin thought the same too.

“Uh...” I hesitated. Two slow awkward moments rolled by before I said anything. “They are quite lovely.”

Jack was grinning as Jannie was blushing.

I looked back at Jannie. “Truth or Dare?”

She glared at me. “Truth.”

“I remembered Justin's question and thought it would be nice to ask for him. “Why did you think of playing truth or dare with us?” I asked.

Justin shot me a quick head nod. Jack didn't really care but I could tell he was listening. Jannie had a slight smile on her face. Slowly making its way across her face.

“I've played it before with some friends. Its great for punishments, fun, and excitement. For everyone simultaneously. I'm mostly using it to get back at you guys, while you also have a chance to get me.” She responded, content with her answer.

“Hmm.” I let out. Interesting, so she doesn't mind, but also does. Girls are fickle.

“Justin. Truth or Dare?” Jannie asked “Wait, don't forget, you already said truth! You have to go with dare.”

“Dare then.” Justin said, his determination could be seen in the air around him.

“I dare you to take off your swim trunks.” Jannie said, almost giggling.

Love's dares.

My Snapchat is: Left19

Ever want to talk/chat/dare don't hesitate to pm me!

My stories:
-Two Incidents: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=80737

-Unbound: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=101879