Thread: [NON-FICTION] Two Incidents
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 11:45 AM   #3
Left

I am a real stickler for time. I hate it when people are late, even by a minute. I remember it was 12:13 when Justin and Jannie got to my house. I let it go pretty easily though.

I greeted them. “Hey guys, you brought swim suits right? My mom heated up the pool!”

Jannie nodded and Justin pointed to his shorts, which were actually his trunks.

Justin and I sat down to watch T.V. Jannie went to the kitchen to talk to my mom. After about fifteen minutes or so Jack walks downstairs, shirtless but wearing his swim suit.

10 minutes of awkward silence goes by when the phone rings.

My mom answers it in the other room; when she is done she comes to us and says. “Guys I have to go to work, the hospital is short staffed and they need me. I'll be back soon. Oh, and if your parents ask, I was here, don't want you guys to get in trouble!” (In case if it wasn't obvious, my mom is a nurse.)

My mom left the house in a hurry.

“So,” my brother started, “should we go swimming now?”

We all agreed.

My pool is six feet at the deepest part, but it is fairly narrow and a little small. We all got into our bathing suits and all of us, except Jannie jumped in. Jannie preferred to sun-bath then swim with three younger boys.

After an hour goes by we are bored and don't really know what to do. Jack is staring at Jannie, who is still sun-bathing. Justin and I swim over to Jack and I ask him, “Why are you staring?”

Jack replies, “I think she's sleeping.”

“So?” Justin says.

“Well,” Jack started to explain, “shes on her back, and her strap for her top is off.”

Justin still not quite getting it repeated, “So?”

Jack said excitedly, “If we tip her over, we can see here boobies!”

Justin grew three shades of red. He obviously, and normally, never thought anything sexual of his sister.

Jack however said a little to bluntly, “Lets go tip her over!”

I just kept staring at Justin to see what he thought. He was quiet and still red, but he did kind of have a grin. He gave a half nod.

Jack got out of the pool.

Love's dares.

My Snapchat is: Left19

Ever want to talk/chat/dare don't hesitate to pm me!

My stories:
-Two Incidents: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=80737

-Unbound: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=101879