Thread: Night nurse
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2008, 09:37 AM   #3
sjsully06
Account Banned

An hour after she left I was horny as hell, but I couldn't do anything about it. I wanted so bad to masturbate but the ring was preventing a boner. After awhile I was learning to deal but then to my horror nurse Betty walked in and was going to remove the thermometer when she saw it lying next to me. "Oh, so you thought you would be clever and remove this did you" She said as she picked it up. "Well I still need your temp" and she removed the blanket and let out a gasp."What the fuck is that on your penis" And she took it off and a boner quickly shot up. "Oh, so your turned on?" She was screaming at the top of her lungs, "Well Fine lets see how much you like a thermometer in your ass" and she began to try to stick it up only for it to get stuck on the hard plastic bottom of my butt plug. "WHAT THE FUCK? HOW DID YOU GET A BUTT PLUG YOU PEVERTED YOUNG MAN?" She was furious, "We are tryiong to heal you and all you do is play with your self" and before I could speak she took the plug out and shoved it litterally all the way in my mouth, she kept her hand forcing my mouth around it and she taped my mouth shut. The plug tasted horrible, it was covered in my anal innards. I was stuck and nurse betty turned on heel pissed as hell and stormed out of the room. I was stuck.
A few hours later to my releif the sexy night nurse walked in and took off the tapeand the plug from my mouth. "I'm so sorry baby, I had no idea my mother was going to show up, for that instead of truth or dare I'm going to please you all night." And with that she removed her scrubs revealing a tight leather corset her boobs just popping out over the top. She climbed on top of me and began to kiss my neck and stroke my penis. She then gently rolled me to my side and licked my ass, it felt so good, her warm tongue stroking my anal nerves. While giving me the rim job she stroked my penis till I cummed, and even after I cummed she still stroke it, I was cumming again when she began to kiss my ear and neck. She got off me and I was still wanting more and she told me it was time for my IV, I didnt argue, she stuck the needle in my arm when I saw her crack a smile, I had no idea why she was smiling but it was a wicked evil looking smile, and before I could turn my head to see what was going into my arm, I fell unconcious.....
The truth is that I may write amazing stories about bondage and other things like master/slave. But the truth is that I can write it, but I dont do it, so stop asking me to be your slave or master. Also for the last time when I do dares I dont do poo, painful, messy, or public. So even if I do wear diapers, I wont shit one...
sjsully06 is offline   Reply With Quote