View Single Post
Old 06-26-2008, 12:38 PM   #13
Cynthialoo

Timmy seemed somewhat embarassed by his step sisters answer just rolled his eyes in disbelief. We were now back to the dare portion of our fun. Kelly was just about to Dare Timmy when my sister and her freinds came running down from upstairs. They were all in their swimsuits and were heading out back to the pool. Four of them were in two peice suits while just one had a one piece on. You could see Timmy leering at them as they walked through the family room. His stepsister told him to get a good look which seemed to startle him a little. He told her he was only interested in Women not little girls to which she replied then why are you staring then. He quickly turned back at us and we bagan to play. It was Timmys turn and we were back to dare. Kelly told me to go ahead and come up with something. I coulnt think of anything quick so I dared him to put his swim suit on. He said he didnt bring one with a smirk on his face so I quickly responded with, I will get you one. I ran upstairs and started going through my fathers suits. They were all going to be really big on him and would ruin some of the fun so I quickly decided to get him one of my bottoms. I grabed the bottoms of a two piece that was a little to tight on me so I stoped wearing them. He was a little skinier than me so I didnt think he would have a problem fitting into them. When I got back down stairs I gave them to him and told him they were a speedo that someone had left. They did look alot like a speedo. He as always started to protest but within minutes agreed. He got up to change and with his back to us he removed his shorts and underware. As he bent over you could once again see his smooth little lump or testes. He quickly put the swimsuit bottoms on and pulled them up. They were a little tighter than I thought they would be. You could easily see the shape and crack of his ass. As he turned around to sit down I noticed the front was just as tight. I dont think because there was no mirror that he noticed, but you could see a perfect outline of his golfball testes and in the center the tip of his twink. It was pretty revealing and left very little to the imagination. It was tiny.
Cynthialoo is offline   Reply With Quote