View Single Post
Old 06-26-2008, 07:35 AM   #12
Cynthialoo

About an hour before my parents were ready to leave I could here Timmy asking if he could be dropped off at the mall or go to a movie. I knew this would ruin our plans so I quickly told his sister. She went to her parents while he was pleading and she quickly interupted and asked her parents, would it be better if he stayed and helped with Chrissy's freinds. To our delight they argreed. He looked at Kelly with a very surprised at the same time pissed off stare. Not only did he have no idea what he was in for, he had no idea my sisters freinds were coming over.
Just before my parents and aunt and uncle left all four of my sisters freinds had arrived. They were all between 10 and 11yrs old and did gymnasitcs with my sister. They joined my sister in her room upstairs as our folks said goodbye.
At this point Timmy was really trying to avoid us, but his stepsister had a few private words with him and he once again agreed to join us where we left off. Not sure what she said, but whatever it was it worked. It was Kelly's turn and she had to go with dare. Timmy withouth hesitation dared her to remove her bras and go brasless. She once again removed her bras from under her shirt and tossed it at her stepbrothers face. It was my turn and I also had no choice but to go with Dare. Kelly dared me to go brasless as well. I guess she didnt want to be the only one going freestyle. I removed my bras from under my shirt, but unlike Kelly I did not toss mine at her brother. We were back to Timmy. This time he could go with truth which he did. I asked him if he had ever peeped on his sister to which he replied yes. It was now Kelly's turn and she went with truth as well. I asked her what was the largest penis she had ever seen and how did she see it. She said she saw an older teenage boy at the YMCA once in the shower. She said that from the pool you could see in the changing room if both doors going into the locker room were opened at the same time and for some reason on that day the outside door in the pool was proped open permanately which ment everytime someone went in or out of the looker room you could see part of the changing room. She said she saw a couple of kids, but one of them who was around 15 or 16 had by far the larged dong she has ever seen. She said it had to be at least 7.5 to 8 inches not sure she said, all I know is it was big. We both chuckled.
Cynthialoo is offline   Reply With Quote