View Single Post
Old 06-26-2008, 06:08 AM   #35
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

Sorry this bit isn't the most exciting, it's kinda between tasks but is a build up so read it.
and there may be some delay for the next section, turns out i'm quite a popular guy to invite out places

Josh was excited, he was in the confines of his home, first free time to himself all day. The rest he’d either been tied up or on display in public. Josh had stripped off all of Gina’s slutty clothes, but bagged them as he really wanted to see his slut wearing them. Josh’s mind had become perverted, he was sex mad. All his thoughts lingered around Gina’s naked body and his own pleasure, he found himself keeping Gina’s thong on as the skimpy material provided little cover or support – which turned him on tremendously.
Josh signed onto his computer; he went straight onto his e-mail account to retrieve the evidence he had sent himself from Gina’s house. He thought it would be wise to keep it all backed up in several locations. Firstly he stored the evidence in his emails, secondly in his computer files, thirdly on a memory stick and finally on his phone.
Once finished Josh witnessed Gina’s true beauty, even in her pictures where she was gagged bound and slightly sweaty from her frantic masturbation, her long smooth legs shone and met at her moist tight vagina which juices had reached her toned stomach which slid gently up to her firm breast. Josh could not help but masturbate; he sat at his computer chair stroking his cock fast, his urges contracting his muscles to create a rapidly growing pleasure that was topped with an epic orgasm, his sexual frustration was released along with a huge load of cum.
He showered quickly, smirking at the thought of his slave still tied to the tree. Josh didn’t intend on anyone seeing Gina where she was, he wanted to slowly build her public confidence. However he did want her to remain in a state of alert as he did when he was tied in the window.
Josh made his way back to Gina’s house, he rode his bike as he felt a little guilty making her stay for too long. He made it obvious that he was back by making a lot of noise. Gina was thankful this task was over her legs hurt and her arms ached, but the pleasure in her ass hole was countering the pain and making it bearable. Her asshole was truly stretched to allow the dildo to enter in future and her mind was telling her that she would want more anal stimulation in the near future, anal was not a completely new feeling to her but she’d never found it quite as arousing as she did tied there helplessly, with an 8 inch dildo rammed inside her.
Josh did not go straight to Gina; she stayed there wondering what was happening, despite being totally relaxed about being tied there minutes before she now started to panic. Maybe it wasn’t Josh who’d returned, maybe her family had come home early for some reason.
Josh watched Gina from behind, she could not move enough to see him, and he saw how the dildo split her perfectly rounded ass. He wanted to fuck her there and then but he couldn’t.
‘So slave’ Gina gave a little jump in fright
‘Have you enjoyed your time being stared at by the neighbours?’
Josh didn’t think Gina was seen by anyone, but he knew there would’ve been a risk.
‘Yes Sir, a teenage girl was in that window masturbating after you left, she looked like she had a very good time’
Josh was surprised, Gina did not seem worried that a girl had gawped at her image and pleasured herself over it. He was excited at the prospect of using members of the public to humiliate his Slut.
Josh untied Gina’s arms, she fell to the floor laying on her front, knocking over the stool as she fell, the dildo still deep inside of her. Josh knew she must be exhausted and luckily he’d planned for it, her next task was simple but little would she know it’d become harsh.

I'm on FetLife too - ask and I will tell!
dared to perfection is offline   Reply With Quote