View Single Post
Old 06-25-2008, 05:11 PM   #4
10TimeZ

Thanks for the replies guys.
@Eggs: lol sorry, got mixed up in spellings XD and sure, thanks, will do. But every greatness has a weak start, right?

----

Chapter 2
So, after Sarah reciever her dare from Von, she was simply staring at Avril's hand and suddenly seeing turned into warmth where Avril's hand was going deep inside Sarah's panties. Von and Frank approached a bit trying to have a shot of what's going on while Lilly and Julia were giggling and Laura having a wide grin on her face. Frank whispered asking to Von "Why didn't you tell her to do it naked?" so Von replied "It would fun to see her cum in her panties, but I doubt it will happe..". But before Von could finish his sentence, a soft "Ahh.." sound was caused by Sarah when Avril's warm, soft hands were inside her pussy moving slowly forward and backward, Sarah kept on making those noises and she seemed to get horny and excited but tried her best to keep it normal and show that it's okay, besides it's something of her personality not to show fear or submission. So, about 20 more seconds, Avril stopped saying "Wait, the dare doesn't include cuming!" so she got off Sarah and went back to her place while Sarah was trying to adjust her panties the game went on.

Julia's turn, and she asked Frank (who'm she liked a bit and considered him the sexiest in the group) "Truth or dare?". Frank thought that since they are all in this, he would pick dare thinking the humiliation would be focused on Sarah and Avril only, so he replied with a "Dare!". Julia turned a bit red because she didn't think she had the guts to say what she had in mind but after a minute or so, Sarah said "Come on!" so Julia suddenly said "Allow me to play with your dick from the inside of the clothes for 5 minutes", Julia's face turned as red as blood and the veins were out on her forehead. Frank, shocked and paralized yet still getting horny by the second, and excitmened increasing rapidly but still, could he stand this humiliation, suddenly though, Sarah laughed out and Avril went to sit next to Frank so she could might get a clean shot of his dick being hard (Yes, avril loves watching young boys infront of her doing sexual stuff, or perhaps do it to her). So Frank said "Alright, go on" so Julia approached him, while Lilly and Laura being stuttered thinking he would object or something but boy were they surprised. Suddenly Julia inserted her hand in the jeans and start playing with it and squeezing his balls and then took out her hand for a second, Frank thought it was over but she licked her hand till it was very smooth and she inserted her hand back in, Frank started feeling really horny and could feel the pre-cum coming out but luckily Julia couldn't figure it out because her hands were dirty and full of spit. Soon, the 5 minutes were over and then Julia went back to her but before she did, she whispered in Frank's ear "There is a lot more from where that came from."

Next, it was Lilly's turn, suddenly asking Avirl, "Truth or Dare", Avril replied with the same answer that Lilly gave out, "Truth! Haha" though Lilly already planned out few questions and one was "Did someone ever feel you up?" Avril thought it was normal to answer that question, but when about she was to answer, Lilly continued "If yes, tell us how did you feel!". Things changed a bit for Avril but it was still, okay, she "Yes, it was once during a date, in the cinema, not only feel me up, but he fingered me as well!" Everyone was in shock, including Sarah.

Next, was Laura's turn, and as much as she got horny still wanting to embarrass Sarah, she asked her, "Truth or Dare?" and since they both had this small rivalry, Sarah replied "Dare!". Laura felt that she could almost lift off the ground because of happiness. Laura said "I want you, to be my slave for the night!" Laura opened her mouth wide open, stood there repeating "What?" Laura said "Yes, my slave! No one told you to pick Dare!" though Sarah didn't want to give in for Laura showing that she's scared, she said "Fine!"

---

I hope you like this part, and more coming soon.
10TimeZ is offline   Reply With Quote