Old 03-01-2007, 06:50 AM   #9
t_or_dgal

Send a message via Yahoo to t_or_dgal
Default Did the dare yesterday

6=Someone else's bedroom
4=Topless
8=KY Jelly
7=Candle (Lit or unlit - Up to you)

I got a really long (16") candle, a towel, and a tube of KY jelly. I got completely naked, then put on a pair of old jogging shorts that are loose. I took the stuff into our spare bedroom.

I put some music on, to relax me. I laid down on the towel on the floor. Then I lubed up one end of the candle with KY, and put a little on my finger. I pushed the back of the shorts aside, and slid my finger a little into my ass, to lube things up. I put the candle against my anal opening. Then I gently pushed it in. It felt odd at first, but very smooth. I started playing with myself in the front also, to excite me. Then I started pumping the candle in and out, in and out. I was getting very excited.

Then I got an idea, and used my left hand to push the candle in further, while masturbating with the fingers of my right hand. It was so long and smooth. It slid all the way in! All that was poking out was the wick. I have never tried anything so long and narrow as a candle before in my ass. It was just the right shape to go way, way up into me -- I've definitely never had anything nearly that long in my ass before. I just left it there, enjoying the sensations. As I was about to orgasm, I used my butt muscles to *slowly* slide the candle out. It was about halfway out when I started to come. I could feel the orgasm pulsing through my sphincter. As my orgasm subsided, the candle fell all the way out of my ass. I fell asleep right there, covered in my own juices. Mmmmmm
t_or_dgal is offline   Reply With Quote