View Single Post
Old 07-21-2012, 11:19 PM   #5
fullofsecrets

Default Violence Is A Virtue Part Two

Scratching off the kitchen from her long list of chores, kept in the vault of her mind, Heather stood slowly and awkwardly with great disparity. She moved on to the living room and when she was finished there she followed the hallway into the bedroom. A horror chamber where her worst nightmares came alive ever so often.

The bed had a black bed frame and grey covers of several different shades. The walls were white and the floor was covered in a coarse metal colored carpet. A pair of hand cuffs was hooked to each of the back bedposts and ankle cuffs were linked to the front ones. The chandelier that hung from the ceiling was dark and ancient looking, like it was something from mid-evil lairs.

The familiar to her, but only faintly, as for the longest part of her life she had always tried to erase the home's memory from her mind. Now, she could hardly remember that she had ever left in the first place. She dusted the night stands and fluffed up the pillows, removed the sheets and replaced them with clean ones, vacuumed the floor and finally scrubbed down the walls. There was only pone thing that ever kept her going, and that was her day dreams. While she was cleaning she could imagine that she was anywhere else in the world and it still would not distract her body from its work. But when she could hear his footsteps approaching her when he arrived home, she was yanked back to reality and terror crept into her heart.
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
fullofsecrets is offline   Reply With Quote