Thread: Fiction: The Office Strip
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 11:28 AM   #20
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Very gingerly, and hoping my erection would go down, I crept up the stairs to P&Q advertising. The door was now locked, I presumed although I didn't try it. I passed the door, and walked down the hall past the maintenance room.

I heard a distant noise from behind me, down the 'well' of the stairs, and cautiously peeked back down behind me. I couldn't see anything, but didn't dare look any more. Then - very softly, but increasing in volume - I heard footsteps. Someone was coming up the stairs.

I didn't know what to do. I couldn't go back, and the only place to go onto was the roof, if I could find a way up. Brushing my hands against my body reassuringly, making my penis stir again, I ran back down the corridor and peeked into the next office; the one with the balcony. Softly, ever so softly, I pushed against the door. Meeting no resistance, I slid inside.

I was now stark naked in another office. This would get me into trouble, but I was getting confident. I sauntered across the foyer and through the open plan office, feeling harsh office carpet beneath my feet. I reached the door for the balcony and turned the simple round locking mechanism, seeing a fire escape heading up to the roof on the far side. I breathed a sigh of relief and stepped out onto the balcony, closing the door behind me.

Outside the wind was blowing and it was getting dark. I shivered in the cold and stepped towards the metal fire escape, clutching my phone. Hearing something behind me, I looked back and - through a small window in a door to a board room, saw a group of people hunched around a poker table. One of them had just pushed their chair back and was standing up. I raced up the stairs, pulse racing at 110 miles per hour, oblivious to the pain of the shingle on my feet. Crap! What was I going to do now?!
John332 is offline   Reply With Quote