Thread: Fiction: The Office Strip
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 11:01 AM   #18
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Outside in the foyer it was cold. I'd been here a hundred times or more, but it suddenly felt like a new place. Like I shouldn't be here. Every instinct in my body compelled me to hide, go back and get dressed, to stop. I felt incredibly exposed, afraid and ... alive. I looked around, strangely proud and strutted to the other side of the foyer. If I looked down, I could just about see the edge of the receptionist's desk.

The receptionist! I couldn't remember whether they had a TV desk with CCTV on it and spent a valuable few seconds panicking. I couldn't lose my job over this, and CCTV was a sure way to do that. I didn't think they did.

I needed to move back or up, and - straining to listen - I heard nothing and padded up the stairs to the third floor, keeping hunched over so that I couldn't be seen in the glass windows alongside the stairs.

The third floor was an estate agent. They had a semi-transparent door and I had no idea how much of my frame would be visible in it. I listened and heard voices talking. What the hell were estate agents doing up at 8pm?! I quickly ran past and up the next set of stairs, keeping hunched over.

It doesn't sound sexy, so I hope we never meet, but my penis had started to shrink in the cold, retracting a bit into folds of skin. I pulled at it a few times then realised what I was doing. What the hell was I doing? Being naked in the office would get me fired. Playing with myself outside a random office would get me on a very bad police list.

I paused for breath and to listen on the fourth floor - completely silent. Two more and I was home free. I wiped my sweaty palms on my legs and took the stairs to the fifth floor.
John332 is offline   Reply With Quote