View Single Post
Old 06-20-2008, 04:27 AM   #2
Cynthialoo

The next day we informed Tic Tac Timmy that we would play the game throughout the day. You were only allowed one truth for every two dares this way he woulnt be able to chicken out. For some reason I thought he would have been pissed, but instead he was very cockie. Now that he was 15 he seemed alot more sure of himself. I think he was just trying to make us nervous. At 13 I was pretty confident, but I was beging to doubt myself. See the last time I was able to keep my underware on. Unlike the others we eneded up exposing part if not all of their genitals to the others. The more I thought about it the harder I think it would have been. Nevertheless the game started. Timmy started with truth to which his sister asked him how big his penis was. He hesitated and replied back with You already know. She quickly responded with if your not going to play by the rules I will just go to mom and dad before the leave tonight. He flipped her the bird and replied 5 inches. We just looked at each other and giggled. It was now my turn and I also chose truth. Kelly looked at me and asked what color panties I was wearing. I replied pink. Kelly went with truth and this time it was Timmys turn to ask. He asked her how many fingers she has placed inside her pussy. Not starteled by the question she replied three. At this point I was getting a little embarassed, but I had a feeling where this was going. To be cont.
Cynthialoo is offline   Reply With Quote