View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 04:37 PM   #5
MarisaLaugh

Send a message via MSN to MarisaLaugh
Default Stay tuned for another installment of...

My skin was red and raw from the vicious scrubbing I’d given it. I’d made sure to get every single speck of dirt off of my body. I was completely terrified of the repercussions should my cleaning be unsatisfactory. I now kneeled on the piece of tile that the woman had specified. I waited.
And waited.
The lack of movement gave me nothing to focus on, so I let my mind wander. I still didn’t know where I was, and I had exactly no idea of who that woman was. She’d said something about being a ‘subby’, though I had even less of an idea as to what that was. I assume that I’ll find out soon enough.
If not in this situation, I mused inside the privacy of my own head, I would have found that girl attractive. Sadly, I was in this situation, and I’m guessing that the girl would not be helping me in any way. Speaking of which, why I was obeying her so quickly? Even though she was armed, and I had a lack of defense, I still should have offered at least a tiny bit of resistance. But no, I’d given no hesitation to her every demand.
This confused me greatly. Maybe it’s because she had a naturally authoritative presence? Yes, that must be it. I couldn’t possibly have a naturally… not authoritative aura. No, I don’t like it when people tell me what to do…
Or do I? Do I actually enjoy having someone order me around? The position that I’m in suggests so. I’m kneeled; knees spread wide, arms resting along my thighs. My head was bowed deeply. This was a completely submission stance, I’m sure of it, and she hadn’t even told me to assume this form. I’d just done it. It seemed natural.
Oh shit, is that what she meant by subby? Submissive? What had she said? “You’re going to be a great little subby,” Well, I had been acting very dependent on her at the moment. The term certainly fits.
Familiar footsteps sounded outside the door. I didn’t dare lift my head from its drooped place, but from straining just my eyes, I stared hard at the bottom of the peeling white paint of the door. Silently, I counted the seconds. One, two, three, four, the door opens.
I’m able to see flat covered feet, with fishnet stockings rising above them. They stood still for a moment, before strutting towards me. I froze in either terror or anticipation, my body couldn’t decide which. The light steps ended inches away from me.
Then…nothing; she didn’t move; I didn’t dare move. Was she testing me? She did say not to move. Well, I didn’t, so she should do something before I go crazy-
Her long, thin fingers carded once again through my blonde locks. She murmured her approval. “Good boy,” she purred, softly tugging on my hair. Using it as leverage, she lifted my head up, allowing me to meet her gaze. “Stand up,” she ordered swiftly.
Again, I was up before I even registered that she’d given me a command. This caused her to nod her head giddily. I blushed as her eyes raked over my uncovered body, and blushed harder when my body decided to react to it, mostly in the groin area.
Oh shit. Would she decide to punish me for that? Because that’s what dominants do, right? They punish the submissive. I was too afraid and embarrassed to meet her gaze, so I my chin drop straight to my chest, my hair swaying over my eyes.
I knew the exact moment that she realized my predicament. I knew because she chuckled darkly, and then I felt more than saw her look up at me. She’d expected to see my blushing face, but instead saw the top of my head. I heard a growl.
Her hand whipped out and grabbed my chin harshly, jerking it up. My eyes widened in panic, my mouth open in surprise.
“Did I say that you could look down? Maybe I wanted to see your blushing face,” She ground out between gritted teeth. I was scared. She had me at her complete mercy. She could do anything to me. I felt my eyes sting, and blinked quickly, trying to hold back the tears. It was to no avail, ad a fat tear dripped down my face anyways.
“I’m sorry,” I choked out, my throat uncomfortably tight.
Her gaze softened a bit. Then hand that was bruising my chin let go, and stroked my face soothingly instead. “Because you’re so cute, this time I’ll let you off easy.”
I noticed that my hands were shaking. She grabbed them, leading me to the sink. Studying it for the first time, I noticed that the granite counter surrounding the porcelain basin looked surprising sturdy. I really got to appreciate it as she pushed my torso over the edge of it, leaving my ass suspended and bare, in a very vulnerable position.
I trembled all over. Was this what I thought it was? The first smack told me that it was exactly what I thought it was. The swish of her hand coming down on me again didn’t prepare me for the sting of the slap. The sound of skin hitting skin was louder than it should have been, echoing around the room.
I was in shock through the first few smacks, but by the tenth, I started to actually feel them. It started as just a slight pain, but every few slaps, the sting burned deeper. By the twentieth spank, I’m sure that my skin was a deep red, and I felt the first few tears spring up.
It hurt, hurt, hurt. My skin was very sensitive, and still damp from the shower. I tried to stand up, but that only earned me a particularly hard smack to the curve of my bottom, and her firm hand, on the small of my back holding me down.
Ow, ow, ow! It stung! By the thirtieth spank, I’m completely positive that she’d lit a fire on my butt, and that’s why it hurt so badly. I began voicing my opinions by this time. “Oh, please, stop! Please, please, please, I’m sorry!” I couldn’t stop the words from spewing out of my mouth. My face was flushed from pain, and my mouth hung open in silent gasps in between my pleading. All of the words that weren’t ‘please’ had a good chance of being ‘I’m sorry’.
She moved the swats to the top of my thighs, which stung like nothing I’d ever felt before. Tears falling freely now, I began a different tactic. “Please, I’ve been bad! Real bad! I learned my lesson! Please!” On and on that went. The new featured plea was ‘I’ve been bad,’ but ‘please’ still made quite a few appearances.
Finally, as my legs stopped supporting my and the corner of the counter began digging into my slim hip, I noticed that the spanking had stopped. The woman was now at my side, stroking my hair and cooing to me softly, “You learned your lesson, didn’t you? Oh, sweetie, you must be tired! Let’s get you to bed.”
And then she was picking me up, because really, I am too small for a boy my age, and I was cuddling closer and my eyes closed, and I escaped this nightmare as the darkness of unconsciousness dragged me under.

-MarisaLaugh
MarisaLaugh is offline   Reply With Quote