View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 09:58 PM   #8
Shades
getDare Devil

Alright, this is one you probably haven't done before:
Purchase some fresh beets (at least 3) from a local grocer, put them in a blender (cut up). Make the pureed. You should already have a good idea where this is going at this point in the dare.
Here is the fun part, rub the puree onto the following four areas; pecks, chest, groin, and forearms. use a lot and let it sit in place for at least 6 minutes. Be careful to do this over a surface that cannot get stained.
I want you to go in public for at least 2 hours (total) before showering. I recommend you wear long sleeves.

Right after your shower, rub oil into your hair (at least 1/3 cup unless you have short hair), and put on a diaper. In the diaper will go 1Lb bread dough in front (you find a good recipe and follow it until the rising step), and 2Lbs in the back. You must leave the diaper on for at least 6 hours (try to do your 'business' before hand) before you may shower.

I hope this is good enough.
Have fun, good luck, and godspeed.

Likes: Bondage,wetting, messy, enema, anal, humiliation, hidden public, sticky, masturbation, diaper, laxative, messing, lines, chance, rules, etc
Limits: Public, family, disgusting eating (poo/pee/cum), illegal, signature, extreme pain, photos/cam, cbt, unhealthy
By accepting a dare from Shades, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age, and the aforementioned assumes no liability for any actions taken thereof
Shades is offline   Reply With Quote