Thread: Strip Study
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 12:45 AM   #6
mattdares

Quote:
Originally Posted by shilo1077 View Post
Keep it going, that has a ton of potential, is it all fiction?
Most of it is fiction, a girl did come into one of my maths lectures, wearing what is described, and she did give me my pen at the end, although we didn't go to the library so anything after that never happened

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
Interesting idea. Not heard of strip studying before. But only 3 items each to start? There won't be much studying except of each other...LOL
strip studying is something i've done occasionally by myself, just to motivate me to keep going. Sometimes i use it as a punishment for getting questions wrong, other times i use it as a reward for finishing a chapter of a textbook or something like that.

I know it won't go for very long, but I wasn't really actually planning on putting it online anywhere, and didn't expect anyone to like it, so it probably won't be a very long story. If I do end up finishing it and people like it I might try and write another story that is a bit longer next time.

Thanks for the positive feedback, i'll put up the next page of it today. I could do the rest of what I have written, but I'm not very good when it comes to being motivated to write, so I need to spread it out to give me time to write the rest of it. Otherwise I would put up half of it today and then you would all have to wait a few weeks, or even months before you got another part.

Dislikes: anal, peeing, family

Limits: scat, messy, illegal, pain, involving others, photos
mattdares is offline   Reply With Quote