View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 04:51 AM   #7
theone
getDare Succubus

If you are planning to do that, make sure that you take into account all the factors. We get a lot of benefits here in the UK, especially in regards to healthcare. Despite recent changes we have an excellent NHS service. If you are going to live in the US you will not get any of the free medical services that every citizen here is so accustomed to.

I know people who have gone to live in America due to marriage and when they do visit their families in England they portray the vast differences in such services. You will need expensive medical insurance or suffer a lesser service. Unexpected medical needs can give big problems to US citizens who are not adequately insured. There are a lot of other differences due to the fact that America is driven by high finance and corporate business.

Now I’m not saying any of this is bad and I’m certainly not saying we have a better system, BUT you do need to be aware of the many differences.

If real is what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals
interpreted by your brain. Morpheus (The Matrix).

Will Try: Tea
Limits: Will not eat baby food.

Last edited by theone; 06-25-2012 at 10:23 AM.
theone is offline   Reply With Quote