View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 11:34 AM   #27
CardiffBoy
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to CardiffBoy Send a message via Yahoo to CardiffBoy

1. Tell us about yourself. Who are you?
Im Cardiffboy. Im 29, from Wales and proud of it (obviously). Im a paramedic. I switch, will play with girls and boys, but do love a girl who can control me, but havent found one up to the task yet!!Im still stupidly competetive (dont seem to have grown out of it yet) and love the risk that comes with dare games, love to win, but will always pay up if I loose!

2. What have you used the site for during the time you've been a member?
I started lurkin on the site for new ideas, and then decided to join to be part of the fun. To begin with i just used the forums, but then made some great friends and moved into the chat rooms. They are a great place to unwind after a rough shift at work, People will always listen, and they are a great place to escape to and talk crap about stuff that isnt part of the boredom of everyday life. Love reading peoples stories too, wish I had the patience to write one (but I cant be good at everything!) Still love to post in the dares section and see what sort of revenge people take on me.

3. How have you personally contributed to the website?
I always try to post origional dares. I try to offer advice to people in chat, about where is best for them to get what they want and try to advise them in private if they are coming close to offending people or breaking rules. I always try to answer questions that people post when asking for advice, in open forums where appropriate or in private for more personal issues. I do look at dares and comment on stuff that I think is dangerous, (I see enough idiots who have got hurt doing stupid things everyday at work). I do have a bad habit of hijacking other peoples advice threads if I dont think their answers are quite accurate or if their advice comes straight from the internet rather than experience.

4. Why should we select you as a moderator on getDare.com?
Im an online quite often, and do read through quite a bit of the dare section to see what people are up to. I have much experience of bdsm, real life and online, a lot of it as a sub, so I feel that I can assist with concerns that new subs have, can advise doms on what they need to do to properly care for someone they are playing with, one off or long term. (Have played with a few doms who dont give a sh*t bout the person they are using and have had to learn how to look after myself, stuff that can be passed on to others, why is it so hard for some people to check that their sub is ok at the end of a session??) As a medic I happily point out to people stuff that can cause damage or health issues, and would like to see it taken for granted that anything dangerous, permenant or ileagle are part of everyones limits, not that it has to be stated, we all wanna have fun here, and a bit of common sense would go a long way. Would be great if people who posted dares worked on one question when coming up with ideas 'Would I do what I have just dared someone else to do??' If the answer is no (not due to a limit, but coz its stupid/dangerous) 'Why have I posted it?'
Im approachable, friendly and polite and want to help keep this site being safe and fun for everyone.

5. What is something really embarrassing about you that isn't publicly known?
In real life situations Im straight, but have a fantasy that I would love to bring into reality about being made to compete against other guys by a group of girls! Is that weird??

6. Do you think I'm a dickhead? Honest answers please. This is to test whether you will give in to peer pressure.
Ive never had reason to think that you are, you have always been fine with me, but you have put a question about yourself in this application. Maybe not a dickhead, but slightly up your own arse?? Lol

7. Can you put up with Pingu? Think about this one very carefully.
Never had the pleasure/misfortune of dealing with Pingu, but could he put up with me?

Woops didnt realise I'd ranted so much

Likes : Wedgies, edging, orgasm control-denial and forced, messy, pain, bondage, mastrubation, cock/ball torture, and anythin not in my limits

Limits : No Family/friends, Public, Illegal, Poo, Anal, Drinking Piss, Shaving head/eyebrows

MSN [email protected]

Skype welshboy83
Kik welshbiboy83
CardiffBoy is offline   Reply With Quote