View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 09:06 PM   #10
slutpup
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to slutpup
Default Part 2: The Surprise

Many thanks to Komodo Jones for doing all the corrections!

Thanks Maleslave21, Kmacroxs, Username87654, Slavegirlx, and slutjuice for the feedback on part 1 of the story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It All Started With An E-mail
Part 2: The Surprise

Dear Sarah,

It is so good to hear that you accept our new relationship! I am so sorry but I can't fulfill your request, at least not at this time. You will know who I am, just not right now, not in this e-mail. I am glad to hear that you're not wearing any underwear. That is a good sign. That, my slave, is a sign of obedience. Now, the first thing I want you to do is change into a skirt or a dress. It doesn't have to be really short; I just want you to feel the thrill of going out in public in a dress or a skirt with no underwear. The second thing you have to do is bring your bra and panties to school and put it in locker number C-56. That's my locker. They need to be in there by 12:00 p.m. If they aren’t, you will get a severe punishment for not following the simplest of tasks. I really hope you can do this.

Love, Your Master.

Sarah was very surprised at what she read. She couldn't believe she had to wear a dress or a skirt. She walked to her closet and looked in it. "The only dress I have is a hot pink knee length one. I guess I have to wear that," she thought to herself. She quickly put it on. She then grabbed her underwear and threw them in her school bag. She said goodbye to her mom and dad and ran out the door just making it in time to catch the bus.

Twenty minutes later, she was walking out of the school’s office with her student planner, lunch card, and schedule in her hands. She glanced at her schedule to see what number her locker was and gasped. Her locker was number C-57. "This couldn't be right! My locker is right next to my Master's! Well, at least doing the second task is going to be easy," she thought to herself, smiling. She knew that the A, B, and C lockers were on the top floor while the D, E, and F lockers were on the bottom floor. A was for seventh grade, B was for eighth grade, and so on.

She started up the steps to get to her locker. As soon as she got up to the second floor, the first locker she saw was A-1. She kept walking and turned a few corners until she saw locker C-50. She glanced down the hallway and saw her best friend, John, standing in front of a locker. "Oh…my…God. That locker is C-56! Could John, my best friend, be my Master?" she wondered to herself.

"Hey John!" Sarah shouted to her friend.

"Hey Sarah! Loving the dress! You look really pretty today," John told her, blushing.

"Thanks John. What's your locker number? Maybe our lockers are near each other. Mine is C-57," Sarah told him excitedly.

"No way! Mine is C-56! This is so cool!" John told her happily.

*Ring, Ring, Ring* "Oh, that's the bell! What class do you have? I have Spanish." Sarah told him.

"Oh. Well I have choir. I guess I'll talk to you later. Bye!" John told her, kind of sad.

"That's okay. Bye!" Sarah said to him. "I can do my second task now!" Sarah told herself, excitedly. She slowly opened her bag and pulled out her bra and panties. She looked to make sure nobody was around and opened John's locker and threw the bra and panties in there. "There, I hope he's happy now!" she said to herself, walking to Spanish.

Little did she know that Justin, Sarah's most hated enemy, got everything on camera.

TO BE CONTINUED.............
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Is John Sarah's Master?
Why did Justing videotape Sarah?
Will Sarah get another Master?
Keep reading 'It All Started With An E-mail' to find out!

I need help figuring out my likes, dislikes and some limits! Dare me!

Likes: Mouth soaping, writing lines, spanking, anal, slight pain, certain public things
Dislikes: ???
Limits: Certain public things, permanent, major pain, any type of sex, family, friends

If you think I deserve a punishment for not updating my story, punish me.

Last edited by slutpup; 06-20-2012 at 03:08 PM.
slutpup is offline   Reply With Quote