View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 06:12 PM   #4
Ranzid
Account Banned

1. Tell us about yourself. Who are you?

A fine question , I'm ranzid , I'm 29 and my shoe size is 10, I joined the forum 1 and a half years ago. I'm always tinkering with some electronics or computer based system. I always enjoy joking around and chatting with people especially if I can learn a new perspective on something.

2. What have you used the site for during the time you've been a member?

To begin with this site informed me about a host of things I never knew existed , I have read stories that have made my pants tingle , seen jokes that have made me almost wet myself and ive seen a chat community that is both welcoming and friendly for the most part. These days I spend most of my time in the chat room and peruse the forums for the finest they have to offer.

3. How have you personally contributed to the website?

As I said before I practically Live in the chat room , and when newcomers arrive to our fine shores I , with other like minded individuals , welcome said newcomers and help to direct to where they need to go , help them with adverts or just generally introduce them to the regulars. I also talk to members of the site on chat about what dares/activities they do and advise them if certain practices are dangerous or unsafe, I like to think that I keep people safe and help people enjoy themselves.

4. Why should we select you as a moderator on getDare.com?

During my time on the internet I have run 2 websites that have had forums , and been a moderator on 3 other websites. So I have quite extensive experience in the day to day activities of a moderator. I am very slow to anger or get frustrated and find a polite and often fun approach defuses situations thus negating the need for intervention.
I think having a lot of patience and an understanding that moderating isn't glamorous for 99% of the time would allow me to make mature and accurate decisions on moderating issues.
I have made a lot of friends since I joined this site and so I would like to

5. What is something really embarrassing about you that isn't publicly known?

I own a tape of Madonna's vogue single. Don't Judge me.

6. Do you think I'm a dickhead? Honest answers please. This is to test whether you will give in to peer pressure.

Having seen your left testicle for a privately arranged fee I can attest to the correct location of your genitalia.