View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 10:17 PM   #13
cheese101
getDare Sweetheart

You are goign to be a cow like you wished.

The only cows I've seen have been pretty unhappy and live boring lives. You're going to do the same. For the next four hours all you are allowed to do is stand in a small space. If you have a spot between pieces of furniture great if not anywhere works but don't move. It shouldn't be squeezing you but not an open pasture.

Before you get into the place you will strip completely naked except for a shirt that you will fill with other shirts, socks, and towels to give yourself a big cow udder.

you should grab a small salad and keep that in front of you to graze on during your time as a cow.

Twice during your four hours a farmer will come in and milk you. You will jack off and edge twice and then cum. The farmer sees that you're not making good enough quality milk so he dumps it in your feed (the salad) and plans to come back again later hoping you get better.

Before you can leave you need to lick the salad plate/bowl clean.

I really want to be a puppy. Put some thought into mine and read my likes/limits

Foot play, Pain, Pet play, Ass play (new to it), Nipple torture, Cbt, Pegs (clamps) play, Humiliation, Degradation, Cum play, Complete control,

Dislikes:
X dressing, Piss play, , Bondage play, Wax play, Semi-Public

Limits:

Full public, Blood, Permanent damage, Family, Messy
cheese101 is offline   Reply With Quote