View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 06:31 PM   #21
danielle1993

Quote:
Originally Posted by maria13 View Post
Hi I'm probably the first mistress to respond to you im guessing based of all the other people that responded to your ad i saw were males. Anyways I have been looking for a slave for quite some time. I have been looking for a good ad to respond someone that would match my wants in a slave. And you look great as in you have the things I am looking for. Now about me. I have been a mistress for 3 years now. I have had all sorts of experiences from slaves that were not experienced at all to slaves that were very experienced. I love non-experienced slaves though because its fun to explore there likes and dislikes. I am very good a that since I have helped people not even my slave through helping them explore things like likes and dislikes and limits. Now limits I will not push at all unless you want to push them. I am very respectful to limits and dislikes. Also to the slave themselves.But I can be mean when I want and need to be. Also I can be nice and understandable. I am understandable to schedules and real life problems or real life things that go on. Hmmm... what else? Oh I also have dealt with people with toys to no toys so that would not be a requirement or necessity. Also I know lots and lots of things to do in bondage and it is a major favorite of mine. And I think that is it. Also i like that your willing to do pics and webcam as I love that in a slave and very few slaves do that type of thing being understandable for privacy issues. Okay now that is it. If you want to know more about you can ask me through here or look at my ad http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...857#post689857 . And for chat I can do IM in yahoo, AIM, Windows Live and I can make an account in other things for you to if needed. Now that is for sure everything. I hope you choose me as your dom and read this message. I will wait for your reply for if you choose me or not. Also good luck on your search!
Thank you for your time,
Maria

Do you mind if I ask how old you are?