View Single Post
Old 06-02-2008, 01:04 PM   #89
LosingBet

Send a message via Yahoo to LosingBet

Continuation of Part 5...

"Ok then..." Joey began to formulate his dare. "You can only take dares for the rest of the game." Alex agreed, it was a classic dare but in a dangerous game like this it was probably going to be really embarrassing.
"Ok, Colette truth or dare?" Alex asked.
"Dare."
"Put chocolate syrup down your bra cups and leave it there for the rest of the game." Alex was smiling as he said it. Colette quickly fetched the syrup and poured it down in front of the group. It felt weird but good at the same time.
"Now, Amy truth or dare?"
"Dare."
"Wow, ok." Colette was surprised at the number of dares. "Take off your shirt and shorts then." Once again Amy was embarrassed. She stripped down to her coconut bra and pink panties with a jockstrap underneath. It looked very funny and several people couldn't keep from laughing.
"Davis, truth or dare?" Amy asked
"Dare again."
"Ok then. You have to shave your legs." said Amy. Nick, Alex, Jake and Kyle couldn't help but laugh. Davis' legs were very hairy. But he walked slowly inside to get to work. The group sat around until her returned a few moments later. Once again, people laughed. Davis' legs were very pale and weak looking without any hair and he was very embarrassed.
"Kyle then, truth or dare?" davis asked to move the game along.
"Dare." Kyle wasn't afraid.
"Wear a bra and no shirt until dared otherwise." Kyle's face dropped. He had never seen that as an option. But Davis found a bra from one of several "supply" bags and put it on kyle right away. Once again, a funny sight to see.
"Jenna, truth or dare?" Kyle asked.
"Dare."
"Flash the group your pussy!" Kyle was extremely happy with his dare. She lost her underwear from a previous dare and she did this one too. Nobody got a very good look but Kyle could make out she also shaved her pubic hair. The dare was done and they moved along.
"Well, Nick, truth or dare?"
"Why not? I'll take dare too."
"How about we make a deal?" Jenna asked, a smile running across her face.

Limits: Poop, Family, Gross, Public
LosingBet is offline   Reply With Quote