View Single Post
Old 06-01-2008, 10:48 AM   #86
LosingBet

Send a message via Yahoo to LosingBet

Part 5: Dares galore

Amy was searching the room carefully for her target. She wanted to get someone who she knew would take dare.
"Hmmm, Jake, Truth or dare?" she asked.
"Dare." He replied with confidence.
"I dare you to take your pants off for the rest of the game." Jake stood in front of the group once more to stip. He removed his belt and pulled down his jeans to reveal his dark green boxers to the group. he quickly sat back down though, embarrassed that he was the least dressed person in the group.
"Ok, truth or dare Nicole?"
"Dare." The confidence of the group was obviously growing.
"Wear only a bikini until you're dared otherwise." Nicole agreed and went upstairs to change. Nick had to tag along due to their handcuffs. Nicole found her pink and white striped bikini and began to strip. Nick was clrealy enjoying this and eventually they discovered she'd have to cut her shirt and bra off to get them off with the handcuffs still on. So Nick ended up assisting Nicole in this task with great honor. Eventually they returned to the group with Nicole in her tiny bikini.
"Joey, truth or dare?" she asked.
"I'll take dare too."
"Ok..." Nicole thought for a moment. "Jump into the pool fully clothed." Once again the party moved, following Joey to the pool. Once there he jumped right in to get the dare over with. To his surprise it was actually a good temperature and very nice. He got out and sat down in a pool chair.
"How about we just play out here for now? It's really nice," Joey suggested and the others all agreed.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING NICK?!" Davis suddenly yelled before Nick realised his arm was touching Nicole's. He had completely forgotten about that dare. Without any words Nicole took off her bikini top, covering her breasts quickly as Nick removed his shorts to reveal his white boxer-briefs. They sat seperate chairs now to avoid more contact.
"Ok, Alex, truth or dare?" Joey asked.
"Dare," Alex requested, even out of fear of what the gay boy might want him to do.

Sorry to cut it a bit short, will continue soon

Limits: Poop, Family, Gross, Public
LosingBet is offline   Reply With Quote