View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008, 05:09 PM   #79
LosingBet

Send a message via Yahoo to LosingBet

I'm on fire today! So many new parts! I just have quite a bit of spare time right now and am really in the mood to write these next parts. Unlike my past stories this section is off the top of my head, so bear with me!

Part 4:
"Davis truth or dare?" Nick asked quickly.
"Truth," Davis yawned, he knew what question was coming next.
"Were you the one who blackmailed my brother?" Nick asked.
"Yes I was," Davis said. He gave no reason and the others seemed very confused but were caught back up in the game as Davis quickly continued. "Nicole, truth or dare?"
"Dare." She said defiantly.
"I dare you to not touch Nick the rest of the night. If even a finger falls on him then you both take off an article of clothing." Nick and Nicole looked at eachother and shrugged. They figured they'd be fine.
"Ok then. Jenna, truth or dare?" Nicole asked.
"I'll take a dare." Jenna said, ready for it all.
"Untie Kyle." Jenna seemed dissapointed at the command but accepted the dare and quickly freed Kyle who got off the table and sat next to Nicole. Jenna observed the group carefully.
"Jake, truth or dare?" She asked, smiling.
"Dare." Jake was now getting into the game.
"Ok then," Jenna thought about the possibilities for a second. "Go shirtless the rest of the game." And so Jake took his shirt off and couldn't be ashamed. He was quite tanned from playing sports. He certainly wasn't the star of any sports team and was usually just a bench filler but his body told another story. He was more muscular than any of the other boys present at the game.
"Ok... Colette. Truth or dare?" Jake asked.
"Truth." Colette said shrugging.
"Ok, would you rather go to school in just your underwear or be here butt naked?" Jake asked.
"Go to school in my underwear of course." Colette found the question funny and a definate turn on. "Kyle truth or dare?"
"Dare I guess." Kyle was being brave and not suspecting Colette would give him something horrible.
"I dare you to get a big wedgie from Joey." Colette figured it would be quite appropriate for the kid. Joey surprised Kyle and right away lighted him up by his undies. He yelped in surprise and pain until he was let down.
"Amy, truth or dare?" Kyle asked.
"I guess i'll take dare." Amy was concerned about the young kid.
"Oh boy, I got a good one!" Kyle was very excited. "You have to come upstairs with me and let me dress you however I want!" Amy's face fell and everyone cheered for Amy to do it. She couldn't refuse and followed the kid upstairs to the family room where kyle searched through everyone's bags to find various articles of clothing.
Kyle comanded Amy to strip naked. She did so slowly. She was a short and skinny person. She had small breasts but to Kyle's liking shaved pubic hair. This was the first girl he had seen naked and was enjoying every second of it. She put on a jockstrap with pink panties over it. Then some black basketball shorts that were very sagged. Then for her tops she got a coconut bra with only a thin white T-shirt over it.
She returned to the room feeling very silly but everyone clapped and hooted at her acheivement. Now she wasn't going to hold back on her next victim.

Limits: Poop, Family, Gross, Public
LosingBet is offline   Reply With Quote