View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008, 12:40 PM   #76
LosingBet

Send a message via Yahoo to LosingBet

I'm so glad to see such a response from the return of my story. Now I really have to keep writing, lol.
Part 2: First round.
Joey was known to be gay. The whole group knew he would be an interesting member to have in the game and since he was the first to go they were all exploding from anticipation. Kyle, Amy, Tyler and Joey hadn't really gotten a taste of what the group had already done together. This was a fresh start for the other members and expected the game to be slow at first.
"Ok, Nick." Joey claimed his first victim. "Truth or Dare?"
"Truth." Nick was sure of his choice. He had assumed he would be a constant target of Joey since he was supposed to eventually be his slave. He had to play it safe with this kid. The others didn't seem to care and expected this answer from Nick.
"Have you ever had anything homosexual turn you on?"
"No," it was true too and Nick took it as an idiotic question. Joey was dissapointed. "Ok, Kyle, Truth or Dare?"
"Dare!"
"Go home." Nick said in a half joking tone but was completely serious.
"The rules say he has to play all 24 hours Nick. If you do that then technically you would be breaking a rule." Nicole wispered to Nick. This game was certainly serious.
"That's dumb, give me something else." Kyle protested.
"Ok, ok. You have to... be tied to the pool table until dared otherwise." It was Nick's solution to atleast keep his brother restrained. It was a legitimate dare and the game moved downstairs to the basement. Joey and Davis strapped kyle up and was laying spread-eagle on the table.
"Happy?" Kyle asked sarcasticly.
"Very, actually." Nick was happy to see his brother in such a silly and helpless state.
"Ok then," It was Kyle's turn. "Amy, truth or dare?"
"Truth please," responded Amy quietly.
"On a scale from 1-10 how hot am I?" Kyle was grinning.
"Uhh... zero. You're way too young. That's just gross." Amy was completely honest and Kyle looked a bit sad.
"Ok..." Amy was deep in thought about her next move. "Colette, truth or dare?"
"Dare."
"Kiss Davis on the cheek." It was seen as an easy dare to everyone else in the group. Colette made it so as well as she just pecked Davis' cheek softly.
"Ok, Jake, truth or dare?" Colette asked with enthusiasm.
"Truth." Jake seemed a bit shy today which was odd. He didn't want to be tied to a table like Kyle.
"Boxers or Briefs?" A common question but Colette always loved to know.
"Boxers all the way." said Jake and Colette smiled sofly as Davis stared jealously. "Now it's my turn. Jenna, truth or dare?"
"Dare me."
"I dare you to wear no underwear the rest of the game!" Jake was ready to say he was joking but she quickly and easily slid down her white thong from under her short jeans skirt and then threw it into the corner of the room. Jake was very excited about the rest of the game.
"Davis truth or dare?" Jenna asked quickly to move the game along.
"Truth." Davis said half-heartedly.
"What really happened last night between you and Colette?" The room fell silent instantly. Both Davis and Colette were slightly blushing.
"Not much. I mean, she was my master." Davis spoke slowly and chose his words carefully. "She just ordered me around and stuff." Colette nodded along with Davis, agreeing with his indirect answer completely.
"So, Nicole. Truth or dare?" Davis moved the game along.
"Dare," she said with ease
"Ok, you and Nick have to be handcuffed together the rest of the night. If one of you have to do a dare then the other comes with no matter what." He pulled out the handcuffs and they were cuffed together. They held hands now that they were cuffed together.
"Ok, all that's left is you Alex." Nicole said happily. "Truth or dare?"
"Truth."
"Ok, what do you think the worst dare of the night will be?"
"Well, probably in a few rounds we'll all be naked and by the end of the 24 hours I bet a lot of bad things will happen." Alex prediction seemed to fit in with the current mood of the group.
The prediction was made and the group would soon find out how close Alex had really called it.

Limits: Poop, Family, Gross, Public
LosingBet is offline   Reply With Quote