View Single Post
Old 05-26-2008, 04:33 PM   #70
LosingBet

Send a message via Yahoo to LosingBet

I know, I know, havent posted in awhile. Been a bit busy lately but hope to post more here. Hopefully this isn't considered too much of a bump, lol.
Part 11C: Closer than ever before.

They never stopped. Dare after dare. Colette was pushing Davis to his limits. From pushups to crunches to every machine in the building. Davis was doing it all. He was an athletic guy of course, but never before had he been this tired after a workout.
"Stop whining, time for some pullups!" Colette said. Davis walked over to the bar and began. Every set was of 20. Also everytime he did a workout Colette made it embarrassing. This time she pulled down Davis' shorts as he was struggling at the bar. The longer it took him to complete the set the longer he'd be exposed. After much struggling he completed his 20 and pulled his pants up.
He did so just in time, a girl that obviously worked in the facility came to check up on them. Colette simply told her they were having a fun time and the girl left quickly. Davis waited for his next instruction, sprawled out on the ground to rest just a little bit.
Colette observed the area, Davis had done everything in this area. Every machine and free-weight exercise there is. She was slightly dissapointed. Davis wasn't half as tired as she had expected. She wanted to drive him to the limit.
"Lets go." Colette said and they left. She didn't bother to change back to her normal clothes at all. They got in the car and sat there for a second. "Strip." she comanded and Davis did. She sped on home, Davis riding in the passanger seat naked. he was too tired to be embarrassed, not even covering himself. They arrived soon back at his house. davis was forced to walk back in naked. They went up to his bedroom and Davis sat down on his bed.
"Ok Davis, i'm a daring girl. I'll give you three wishes or dares for the rest of the night. Just remember though that I can give an unlimited amount. So go ahead and dare me whatever you want." Colette said with hidden excitement. She didn't like to be just a master. She liked dares too and figured Davis could spice this night up a bit more.
"Ok then, cool." Davis seemed to liven up after his good news. "Spend the rest of the night naked and no covering up!" Colette obliged, quickly stripping out of all her clothes for Davis. She even did a little spin to tease him, showing off her tanned and skinny body. Davis was certainly getting erect from the new action.
"Now give me a blow-job." Davis commanded. She got down on her knees and began. She was surprised by Davis' quick commands. She had figured he'd be a bit more hesitant but no. Soon enough he began to cum in her mouth. "Swallow."
Gleefully she swallowed the warm liquid and got up. "Ha, that was your last comand!"
"You said I got three!" Davis was obviously hoping for something more.
"Swallowing was your third command. I completed the second task and you gave me a third. Besides, what was your third going to be?"
"I... dont know." Davis was embarrassed about something.
The rest of the night continued quietly. Davis and Colette didn't bother to get dressed. They left for her house (still naked) and spent the night there until it was time for the party.

Limits: Poop, Family, Gross, Public
LosingBet is offline   Reply With Quote