View Single Post
Old 05-21-2008, 03:24 PM   #1
georgiadog23

Send a message via AIM to georgiadog23
Default sleep over at friends house [fiction]

well it starts off like this, me, will, and my friend Saul are both 15. he's got a sister, Sarah who is 13 she's pretty hot i might add she has blond hair with some pretty good sized breast and a good figure . She has a friend spending the night as well her name is Emma. Saul's parents are out at an adult party for the night so they left me and Saul in charge because were the oldest.

Sarah has an idea that we should play truth or dare till there parents get home, we all agree. the only rules set down were that: 1) no sex 2) nothing that is harmful or will get anyone in trouble. 3) guy's vs. girls. We all agreed and were ready to play

the first couple of dares were kinda boring so I'm not going to bore you with the tiny details the first somewhat interesting dare was to the girls. The dare was to strip down to there underwear. not to be out done the guys picked dare and were dared the same

the next turn was to the girls. they picked truth so we both gathered together and decided to ask them who they though was the most attractive in the group. Both guys and girls. to no surprise Sarah picked me because she doesn't like her brother vary well. Emma surprised us all and picked Sarah as the most attractive. the night should turn out to be vary interesting

limits: not too painful or messy no eating/drinking poop or pee, and toothpaste
i like: some fun/hard dares...nothing that my parents will find out about though
georgiadog23 is offline   Reply With Quote