Thread: self spanking
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2008, 03:27 PM   #6
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sl101 View Post
thanks Chloe. i was just wondering if there were any specific techniques, i am quite strong but i can never feel it after i finish, like a real life spanking. i will try spanking in different places like the nipples or inner thigh but was hoping id be able to give myself a bare bottom spanking that would hurt enough to atleast make me close to tears and so it was painful to sit down for quite a little while after.
You're welcome Yeah you're right. Self-spanking isn't quite as the same as if the hits are given by someone else. No matter how hard I hit it still feels different & I've never reached that point where I would get close to tears (although I've had a few minor sitting problems a couple times... ) Anyway I've reached that point where it was getting close to too much only one time in RL & ended up with my ass black & blue with "sitting-problems" that lasted for about 4-5 days afterwards...

Well... that's why I thought about suggesting different items & trying different targets so you can experiment if any works for you. So I hope you have lots of spanking fun

Last edited by SubMissChievous; 05-20-2008 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Because I'm a perfection freak!!
SubMissChievous is offline   Reply With Quote