View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 01:17 PM   #60
LikeItRoughBaby

General

Giving

Have you ever given a blowjob? Yes I have
What do you dislike about giving blowjobs? Nothing, unless he keeps shoving when I'm obviously chocking.
What do you like about giving blowjobs? Their cum, the way I make them feel, trying to deepthroat.
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? I don't think about it, ive tried...but im kinda shy.
Do you try to tease the shaft or around it? How? (kiss, lick, nibble) Ill lick every once in a while, maybe kiss.
In what ways would you play with his balls? I don't, I just dont like it. Myabe just hold them.
What do you think about inserting a finger into his anus? probably wouldn't
Your views on different sized penises when it comes to sucking them? (small, average, long .. thick, thin) Ive onyl ever sucked my bfs dick which is probably average in thickness and size, maybe a bit over. It's nice, a challange to take it all in (I still cant) but still not TOO hard to do.
Do you like to play and explore the penis on your own? How would you do that? I dont understand this question :$
Do you like to be forced onto it? In what way would you like that? I love that. When he grabs my hair in a ponytail and pushes me down making me gag and take it like a pro.
Do you prefer there to be a small, average, large (don't care) load of cum? I dont really care, medium to large usually.
How do you feel about cum going in your mouth? Love it, swallow, Always.
How do you feel about cum going on your face? It's sexy! As long as its not in my eyes. I love to wipe it off and suck my fingers.
How do you feel about cum going on your hair? Let me shower after!
How do you feel about cum going on your body? I LOVE it, makes me feel so dirty.
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on you? I want it on me
Do you swallow cum (because you want to or because they want you to)? Because I want to!
Do you try to get the cum out the way asap or enjoy playing with it (in what way)? I usually just swallow, but sometimes i keep sucking him as he gets softer letting the cum drip down his shaft, and my hand
What positions do you prefer to give blowjobs in? Doesn't matter.Do you do other things to help turn the guy on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? I moan as I suck him, gag alot (He loves it), maybe touch my breasts.
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one penis at a time? maybe I would like to.
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? To lick it LEGIT like a lollypop
Do keep your oral grip the same or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) soft at first, hard when hes going to cum usually, sometimes I change it up.
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? I usually keep it normal, but love to get it messy
Do you, have you or would you like to be able to deep throat? I would like to! I'm so close to getting it, I just need to remember NO TEETH when i go down that deep
Would you let someone face-fuck you? I have
Anything extra you want to say? Nope.
Misc

How important is the location to you? It's hotter somewhere public
Do you think a soft, warm place would change how you how enjoyed it? It would be more sensual.
Do you think a cold, dank place would change how you how enjoyed it? It would probably turn me on
Do you think a public or semi-public place would change how enjoyed it? I would be pretty turned on, feel degraded. love it.
Do you want to control the event? doesnt matter
Do you enjoy dirty talk? It's my fave!
Does feeling Dominant, submissive, degraded or used turn you on while doing it? Submissive and degraded feelings trun me on so much I can't even explain.
Do you like to be left with evidence on you at the end (lipstick on the penis, cum or staind make up, etc)? I like cum on me at the end
Would you like seeing someone drinking cum from a container/would you enjoy being "forced" to drink cum from a container? No
Are there any other blowjob secrets you want to talk about that I've not mentioned? Nope!

Okay:
Anal, Pain,Dressing up,Kitty/Doggy,Age play etc,Bondage

Dislikes:
Too much pain,Big insertations

Limits:
Family/Friends,Permanent,Blood,Too public,Too painful

please post on my wall humiliating me for being such a whorish little slut with tiny tits!

KIK ME TO DIRTY TALK OR DARE ME: likeitroughbaby
LikeItRoughBaby is offline   Reply With Quote