View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 01:06 PM   #59
GoogleMaster
Distinguished Member

General

Giving

Have you ever given a blowjob? No

Recieving

Have you ever recieved a blowjob?Yes. It has been a while, however and I can't stop thinking about getting one!
What do you dislike about getting blowjobs?When they hurt. Too much teeth or aggressive action that hurts the head is not appreciated.
What do you like about getting blowjobs?Pretty much everything. I like that it is so intimate, that there is not a lot of effort on my part that has to be done, I like that I can look down and see her, that my hands are free to play, and that there is a sense of power.
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it?Usually no eye contact, unless it is incidental.
Do you like to be teased? How?Yes, but not too much. A little warm up act is great but I eventually want the main event.
In what ways would you want your balls played with?They can be pulled (gently), held and massaged. The key thing is to be gentle and don't keep things still or stagnant for too long.
Do you think you'd get enjoyment from a wandering finger?The first time this happened to me I was a little surprised, but I loved it! I don't always want a finger in the bum but once in a while, especially when things are going well is awesome!
How do you find people manage with the size of your penis?No one has laughed.
Do you like them to play and explore it on their own? What would you hope happened? I do. But not always- I don't mind having her ask how I like it. If she is curious and excited, who am I to stop the discovery but I also know a lot about what feels good. So on one hand I want her to learn and to teach me new things, but I am also satisfied with her asking me.
Do you like to force them onto it? In what way would you like that?I haven't every really forced a head down into my lap. I think the head would not be as good if it was. But what I would really like, and what I have been fantasizing about, is to 'force' her through losing a bet or dare. That she may not want to give head, but is 'forced' to by her loss.
Do you find it easy to orgasm by sucking only or do you need wanking too?I can cum either way. The best are a happy blend of both. But I don't need to touch myself most times.
How do you feel about cumming in their mouth?Love it.
How do you feel about cumming on their face?Yes please!
How do you feel about cumming on their hair?Absolutely.
How do you feel about cumming on their body?I love seeing my cum spash on her tits.
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on them?If need be.
Do you expect them to swallow cum?There is no expectation, but it is nice not to have a break while she runs out of the room.
Do you enjoy seeing them play with your cum or have no interest in that? Not particularly interested
What positions do you prefer to recieve blowjobs in?I love sitting on the couch and having her in front of me, kneeing and facing me.
Do you enjoy seeing them doing other things at the same time to help turn you on? I enjoy seeing them do other things because it turns THEM on.
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one person sucking it at the same time?I have and it is amazing. I would like this again very much!
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob?I cannot imagine being afraid of having my dick sucked.
Do you like them to keep the same oral grip or vary it?Variety is the spice of life, Baby. Just don't be ADHD. Change things up naturally and easy.
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc?I like the sound of sloppy.
How would you feel if they were willing to or not willing to deep throat?One of the best things I have ever heard during sex was in a threesome with me and two friends. They were taking turns kissing each other, kissing me, eating each other out and sucking me off. One girl turned to her friend and said "watch this... " and proceeded to put my entire length in her mouth and throat. Hot.
Would you want to face-fuck a person?Yes.
Anything extra you want to say?Now I REALLY want a blow job.

Misc

How important is the location to you?Not at all. As long as we are comfortable I like it.
Do you think a soft, warm place would change how you how enjoyed it?It would be warmer and softer than a hard cold place.
Do you think a cold, dank place would change how you how enjoyed it?Probably not.
Do you think a public or semi-public place would change how enjoyed it?Depending on the situation yes. I don't like being an exhibitionist unless I am choosing the people who are looking at me, so if the situation is 'safe' and within those limits it would probably be very hot.
Do you want to control the event?Mostly yes. But if someone turned to me and said "pull it out I am going to suck you off" she could have control.
Do you enjoy dirty talk?I love filling the ears of dirty girls with foul words.
Does feeling Dominant, submissive, degraded or used turn you on while doing it?I am Dominant. I am not degraded. Yes it turns me on.
Do you like to be left with evidence on you at the end? If it is between me and her it is all the better. No evidence other than a sh*t-eating grin is perfect!
Would you like seeing someone drinking cum from a container/would you enjoy being "forced" to drink cum from a container?This does not turn me on.
Are there any other blowjob secrets you want to talk about that I've not mentioned?If you enjoy giving blow jobs, please do not hold back. Offer them for birthday presents or going away gifts. Maybe a friend of yours has had a bad day; give him head to cheer him up. Even if you don't love giving them, but think it could be fun- do it. We will appreciate it.
GoogleMaster is offline   Reply With Quote