View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 11:32 AM   #8
theo192
Distinguished Member

Thank you Sir. I am no longer wearing underwear and will piss naked and follow it up with spanks. Here is the writing:
"Because I am a horny little slut, I posted in the above person section. There, I was told that I must request permission from twelve people in order to cum in the next twelve days. After that, I was ordered to add seven more days to the dare. Between then and now, I have been made to edge an uncountable amount of times. I’ve punished my cock, balls, nipples, and ass many times. With every punishment, I just get even hornier. My cock is often leaking and I have had blue balls for days now. I have served multiple people, doing whatever they want me to, for days now. I have suffered and really think I have earned an orgasm. Yesterday, I spent all of my free time dragging a ten pound weight around that was tied to my balls. Today, I’ve spent the entire day with a water bottle tied to my balls. Every time it has touched the ground, I’ve slapped my balls ten times. This is all to prove that I am a good little bitch who deserves an orgasm. Please sir, give me permission to cum. I will do anything just to feel an orgasm again."

kik: thegrey1088
theo192 is offline   Reply With Quote