View Single Post
Old 02-15-2007, 07:58 AM   #7
Tessdog
Account Banned

Default Thanks to one game..... I am nude. Part 3

Please Read Part ONE AND TWO first.

Part 3

Then..... I walked into the hallway and I called out Mellisa's name. I asked if I could borrow somthing that belongs to her brother or dad. She comes over, and hands me a bag. "Sure this should stuff fit you fine." she says. Then I say thanks and I walk into the bathroom. She knocks on the door and ask if I can give her all the towels in the bathroom so she can wash them. So I take off my towel and get all the towels and hand them to her. But so she cant see me nude. So I open the bag, I found that there was clothes, but they were super small. I barley got them on, though I was walked out and she was down stairs. She told me to comeover near her, she laughed when she saw how tight the clothes were. " Sorry, my dad and my brother are small guys." I nod my head. She tells me to give my hand to her. She takes out a one of those things that they use to check blood presure. She tells me she needs to check it when I am in streching. So I say "Ok" I bend, and I hear a rip. She looks at me. She says "Dont worry lets just finish this up it will only be a couple more minutes. ( At this point my pants and shirt had been torn very badly.) "Ok, no problem" So we contiune. A couple minutes later my shirt is complety done. She tells me the effects of the Shower are wearing off. So I need to go back in. I walk in take off my pants and underwear. I am in the shower again. Then all of a sudden, the door opens.Two figure appear, they turn off the lights and then they leave. I turn off the shower, I am freaked out. I look for my clothes. I then feel underwear. It feels oddly diffrent then before. (The lights are out for good they must have broken the light bulb or taken it out) All I can find is the underwear. So I open the door, and then I see a couple flashes of light. At least twenty girls from my school are looking at me and laughing. Then I see, that the underwear. Was not the one from before. It was a Lepord Skinned one. The girls were going crazy laughing. Then two of them grabbed me, and a blindfold came over my head. I knew I was in trouble.

TO BE CONTIUED PART 4 Coming Soon......
Tessdog is offline   Reply With Quote