View Single Post
Old 05-07-2008, 04:00 PM   #64
LosingBet

Send a message via Yahoo to LosingBet

Part 11B: Things get Physical

Colette and Davis arrived at their location, a large gym in their town that held several facilities from saunas to weight machines to a pool. Davis knew this was going to be embarrassing because so many people would recognize him in the dares. Colette led him to the locker rooms.
"You're already dressed but i'm not. I'll be right out but while i'm gone you have to keep your pants at your ankles." She pulled them down for him. Davis' T-shirt only covered the waistband of his briefs. He felt more exposed than ever before, even more than when he was naked at school. This was different somehow. Twice Davis thought he heard someone coming but it was just his imagination. Until of course, a group of young boys walked past him on the way to the boys loocker rooms.
"I used to wear gay underwear like that... when I was four!" One of the boys said, and the others laughed along. Davis contained himself, deciding not to attack. They moved on and Colette emerged from the locker rooms soon enough and he pulled back up his dignity.
Davis followed Collette around the facilities, giving him a tour. He became familar with it and really liked the place. Luckily there weren't any people Davis recognized, so he was safe in his opinion.
"If you've noticed Davis this place hasn't been updated with survalence cameras yet in most places. Sometimes people walk around to check on you but not too often." Collette had a certain tone that Davis wasn't comfortable with. "So next you'll be doing some dares with weights."

Just setting up for my next installment. I need to come up with more dares.

Limits: Poop, Family, Gross, Public
LosingBet is offline   Reply With Quote