Thread: Fiction: It Started at Camp
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 05:37 AM   #45
em52388

Default My OCD Compels Me

I don't like holes in my logic and there is a big one starring me in the face. This isn't an attempt to sway any votes (naked is naked and it doesn't matter where she starts). This is just me trying to clarify where I was coming from when I cast my vote.

Every camp I ever went to when I was younger was known for sending campers home if they were caught out of their sleeping quarters after the recommended lights out time. Keeping that in mind it would make sense for Zoe to do the given task in a way that would minimize her chances of encountering a councilor and being sent home by being able to keep moving. Since she will have to stop to remove her shorts she increases her odds of getting caught and being sent home early (no fun there). But if she starts with the shorts off she can pull her shirt off on the run and she'll never have to stop.

Again not trying to sway votes but I hope this will better show where I was coming from.