View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 02:29 AM   #44
lizzyy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireman View Post
Take a long piece of rope. Loop it over 1 door knob, then tie a fair size knot about every 12”-15”. Take the rope to another door knob. Tie it off snug enough that it is level. . Put nip clamps on, give yourself a good spanking all while looks at the rope. Then get a little step of some sort, put it at one end. Step over the rope. Hold those pus lips very wide. Now step down on floor. You should be at least on her tip toes and the rope must be very snug right up in there. Now make walk to the other door. Then go backwards to where you started. Do this as much as you can, at least 4 trips, up and back is 1 trip. If you have cuffs after you are on the rope cuff your hands behind you. Make sure the key is not near you at all, in another room, or outside would be better. Or into the woods would be better. REPORT BACK IN COMPLETE DETAIL!!
O Wow, i really love this idea for punishment...I am at work but I will later on give this a go.

I am excited and would love to hear someone do this now...

37yo / Female / South Africa / KIK: Lizzyy29

My Vaginacode

Limits: No Condoms / No physically alternating dares / No exposure! - Nothing sent over the internet(No Pics) / Limit your risk of arrest - dares that have a high arrest risk will be eliminated / No dares that could affect your livelihood / Family and Friends are off limits / No meet ups
Dislikes: n/a
Likes: Humiliation / Degration / love feeling like an object
lizzyy is offline   Reply With Quote