Thread: Non-Fiction: Slave Olympics
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 06:17 PM   #9
fitslave123

Default Slave Olympics- Part 4

I stole a glance over at Dan while he sat naked, legs still spread like mine, but at least we could sit up instead of craning our necks with hands tied above us. I wanted to see his reaction to the news that both of us had finished. The look on his face told me everything I needed to know and I realized I my fate right as Miss Jenn broke the news….

“The winner of the first event was DAN! He completed the task one full minute prior to Justin and therefore has been awarded 1 point. I must say the way you were beating my slaveboy was the reason I squirted so fast the 2nd time Meg….you bitch

“Mmm thanks hun!” replied Miss Megan. “I was trying to get him to quit so I could really have some fun with him but it was a win-win! My slave won plus I got two incredible orgasms hehe” Now is the real action where Justin gets himself a nice cock to suck”

Right as that sentence left her lips I saw Dan flash the biggest smile as he realized he would be getting the reward. I on the other hand was not amused knowing that I would be sucking my first real cock. Miss Jenn has invaded my mouth and ass with a strapon but I had never been used by a man during my training. It became more humiliating considering I was about to be fed the cock of another slave. My balls were finally beginning to regain feeling in them which was definitely a glass half full moment.

Mistress Jenn strutted over to Dan and released his feet from their bindings and he was set free.

“Great work slave boy….you have earned it! Take a few minutes to let the blood rush back to your limbs while we get your cockwhore set up for you”

She then reached over with her gorgeous size 7 foot and tapped his cock with her neatly pedicured toes.

“Make sure this cock of yours gets some blood to it too, we expect a great show”

Miss Megan joined to congratulate Dan on his first point and my Mistress walked over to my still spread eagle naked body. I was sitting up and stretching my arms trying to regain some feeling when she pushed me on my back with her foot and pounced on my chest. I could tell she was really enjoying herself and it made me happy even though I had lost the first challenge.

“Are you okay little slut? I must say you did pretty good and I am very pleased with you. Now you are going to suck some cock like a good bitch…and remember if you spill a drop of cum the beating that Meg gave you will be nothing compared to what I have in store for you.”

She laughed as she stuck her big toe in my mouth and ordered me to suck it. I licked it clean and kept sucking until she was satisfied and she called Miss Megan over.

"Let’s get him ready for his cock sucking debut…what did you have in mind for how he should be tied and displayed for this performance Meg?”

Miss Megan grinned and responded with a simple phrase, “ Oh, I think I have something in mind”

---I guess nows a good time for some fan involvement...How do you think I was tied or positioned to suck Dan's cock?
fitslave123 is offline   Reply With Quote