Thread: Non-Fiction: Slave Olympics
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 01:45 PM   #5
fitslave123

Default Slave Olympics- Part 3

I started off furiously with short tongue strokes in hopes of working Miss Megan into a rhythm and hopefully get her to "fuck my face' so to speak. I really didn't want to lose and have to suck a real cock for the first time so I told myself I was willing to do whatever it took to give Miss Megan two amazing orgasms. The first 30 seconds went by fast and I don't think I could have prepared myself for that first beep! I heard a faint beep and then I experienced a jolt of pain that made me instantly yell and my stomach felt ill. Miss Megan had pulled the string tied to my balls at the exact same time she perfectly impacted my balls with her wooden spoon. She shook a little and I could tell she was giggling at my expense.

"You enjoy that slaveboy? Better settle in for a long afternoon cause I'm just getting started!!" Miss Megan cackled and I honestly thought about throwing in the towel right there.

I continued my pace and really tried to focus on my oral training and to clear my mind. The next 10 minutes or so included some of the most intense pain I have ever felt in my life. Each 30 seconds felt like it was 10 seconds and Miss Megan was loving every minute of it. I lost track of how many minutes it had been but apparently smacking my balls every 30 seconds wasn't enough and my nipples became targets when between ball smacks. I knew Miss Megan was getting close as she started bucking and smacking me harder. I was getting deeper with my tongue and thankfully with a loud moan, I had given her the first orgasm!

At this point I have no idea what is going on with Dan and Miss Jenn and I am praying that she is holding out and I am in the lead. I didn’t think it was possible but Miss Megan became even more violent after the first orgasm. She had constant pressure on the string around my balls and she had taken a liking to punishing the tip of my cock and twisting my nipples. Miss Megan was definitely sensitive after her first orgasm and as a good slave I made sure to gently pleasure her toward another. I was pretty sure my balls were swollen and a fine purple color but luckily several minutes passed and I was greeted with the second massive orgasm….I have never been so relieved to have juices squirted on me in my life.

Mistress Megan delivered one final blow to my cock and rose from her position. I was incredibly sweaty and worn out from the event and literally laid there with my eyes closed….thankful that I had completed the task. Mistress Megan released my arms from over my head and I hoped to regain feeling in them before too long. She brought me some water and gave me a kiss.

“Good job little slave boy, hope you can forgive me for the beating. I can get a little feisty sometimes “

I thanked her and just hoped my cock would still work as I fed it to her slave. I finally had the energy to lift my head up and look across at Dan and Miss Jenn. Dan was still tied spread eagle but just like me his arms were free. His balls looked black and blue as well from what I could see. Mistress Jenn looked amazing as her tanned toned body stepped forward and made the announcement

“Well that was fun!! What a battle between two slutty slave boys who BOTH gave their Mistresses two incredible orgasms.”

My heart stopped as she spoke…both of us did it??? I had to have been the fastest!!!!!

“However, one slave completed this faster and the winner is…..
fitslave123 is offline   Reply With Quote