Thread: Non-Fiction: Slave Olympics
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 06:26 AM   #4
fitslave123

Default Slave Olympics- Part 2

The realization of what was happening hit me pretty hard as both Mistresses began to set-up for this event. Both myself and Dan were naked and kneeling as our Mistresses in their robes got the restraints and items ready.

Miss Megan grabbed me and brought me to my area and I was restrained on my back, legs spread wide and arms above head. We were set up so that during the event..the Mistresses would be facing eachother which both Mistresses really appreciated. Miss Megan gave me a quick smile as she was finishing up and bent down to whisper in my ear.

" I'm a very competitive person you little bitch so don't expect this to be easy! If you want to win you better have one hell of a tongue. Oh ya..by the way...we have a little surprise for you......"

Her voice trailed off and she stood back up and went over to the table. She grabbed something but I couldn't see what it was. When she returned, she had something behind her back but she began teasing me with her bare foot. Her red toenails began dancing on my cock which only added to the erection I had. She brought her toes to my mouth and I responded by offering my tongue.

" A little warm-up for that tongue of yours my little slut" she said.

While sucking on her toes, Miss Megan dropped her robe and I saw her naked for the first time. What a gorgeous body and incredible shaved pussy that I would be serving soon!! Then she abruptly knelt down and squeezed my balls in her hand. I saw the item she was hiding was a shoelace.....

"We decided that we should probably tie these little guys up, just so they are nice and tight while being easily exposed to us." "Go ahead Jenn," she motioned across to where Dan was tied. "Make sure you tie his nice and tight...make the little bitch scream!"

Miss Megan and Miss Jenn shared a laugh as Miss Megan knelt and swiftly tied my shaved balls without any problem. My balls have been tied before but this was definitely the tightest as I could already feel them turning purple and the event hadn't started yet. A digital timer was set-up that would automatically countdown from 30....buzz...and then repeat.

Miss Jenn stepped in front of us and I strained my neck to see my beautiful Mistress as she spoke, " Alright, we are about to begin. Remember the first slave to provide 2 orgasms for their Mistress will be declared the winner. Every time you hear the beep, the slave gets a nice smack on the balls with our wooden spoons. If the slave decides to quit, they will be deducted 1 point from their overall score and will be punished however their Mistress deems fit. Loser slave sucks off the winner and swallows every last drop of cum. Let the games begin"

She gave Miss Megan a quick kiss and then winked at me before making her way to Dan. I wonder if he was as nervous as I was for what was about to happen. Miss Megan returned with spoon in hand and grabbed the loose end of the string tied to my balls. She yanked it tight and I let out a yelp as she slowly lowered herself onto my face. Firmly enclosed between her thighs with her incredible pussy juices already beginning to drip on my face she gave the rope a tug, time started and my tongue sprang into action!

Last edited by fitslave123; 02-22-2012 at 08:47 AM.
fitslave123 is offline   Reply With Quote